19 titles confirmed for the PS4's Japan launch
Sony has confirmed 19 titles for the Japanese launch line-up for the PS4.
The Japanese launch of the PS4 has been delayed in order to ensure that Sony can provide a line-up more suitable to the Japanese market and these 19 titles represent what they believe Japanese gamers want.
It does include more Japan-oriented games like Yakuza: Restoration, Doki-Doki Universe and Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends as well as the beta for Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn.
The full list is as follows:
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
Call Of Duty: Ghosts
Dream Club: Host Girls Live On Stage
Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn beta
Killzone: Shadow Fall
Knack (digital pre-order bonus)
Puzzle 4 Sudoku
Tottemo E Majong Plus
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III