19 titles confirmed for the PS4's Japan launch
Sony has confirmed 19 titles for the Japanese launch line-up for the PS4.
The Japanese launch of the PS4 has been delayed in order to ensure that Sony can provide a line-up more suitable to the Japanese market and these 19 titles represent what they believe Japanese gamers want.
It does include more Japan-oriented games like Yakuza: Restoration, Doki-Doki Universe and Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends as well as the beta for Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn.
The full list is as follows:
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
Call Of Duty: Ghosts
Dream Club: Host Girls Live On Stage
Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn beta
Killzone: Shadow Fall
Knack (digital pre-order bonus)
Puzzle 4 Sudoku
Tottemo E Majong Plus
- BioWare's David Gaider moves from Dragon Age to a new secret BioWare project
- Cross-Buy coming to Windows 10 and Xbox One staring with Zen Pinball FX2
- Bungie knew about Destiny's loot cave before launch
- This year's BAFTA Games Awards to stream live on Twitch, watch it here
- Harmonix confirms Rock Band 4 coming to next-gen consoles this year
- Wasteland 2 also coming to the PS4
- Block 'N' Load gets a final launch date
- Elite: Dangerous is a timed exclusive on the Xbox One, PS4 version is coming too
- Phil Harrison rumoured to be leaving Microsoft