19 titles confirmed for the PS4's Japan launch
Sony has confirmed 19 titles for the Japanese launch line-up for the PS4.
The Japanese launch of the PS4 has been delayed in order to ensure that Sony can provide a line-up more suitable to the Japanese market and these 19 titles represent what they believe Japanese gamers want.
It does include more Japan-oriented games like Yakuza: Restoration, Doki-Doki Universe and Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends as well as the beta for Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn.
The full list is as follows:
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
Call Of Duty: Ghosts
Dream Club: Host Girls Live On Stage
Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn beta
Killzone: Shadow Fall
Knack (digital pre-order bonus)
Puzzle 4 Sudoku
Tottemo E Majong Plus
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter