19 titles confirmed for the PS4's Japan launch
Sony has confirmed 19 titles for the Japanese launch line-up for the PS4.
The Japanese launch of the PS4 has been delayed in order to ensure that Sony can provide a line-up more suitable to the Japanese market and these 19 titles represent what they believe Japanese gamers want.
It does include more Japan-oriented games like Yakuza: Restoration, Doki-Doki Universe and Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends as well as the beta for Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn.
The full list is as follows:
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
Call Of Duty: Ghosts
Dream Club: Host Girls Live On Stage
Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn beta
Killzone: Shadow Fall
Knack (digital pre-order bonus)
Puzzle 4 Sudoku
Tottemo E Majong Plus
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3