19 titles confirmed for the PS4's Japan launch
Sony has confirmed 19 titles for the Japanese launch line-up for the PS4.
The Japanese launch of the PS4 has been delayed in order to ensure that Sony can provide a line-up more suitable to the Japanese market and these 19 titles represent what they believe Japanese gamers want.
It does include more Japan-oriented games like Yakuza: Restoration, Doki-Doki Universe and Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends as well as the beta for Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn.
The full list is as follows:
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
Call Of Duty: Ghosts
Dream Club: Host Girls Live On Stage
Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn beta
Killzone: Shadow Fall
Knack (digital pre-order bonus)
Puzzle 4 Sudoku
Tottemo E Majong Plus
- First Nosgoth eSports tournament to begin next month
- Stealth Inc 2 trailer peeks it head out of the shadows
- The Crew beta launches on PS4 and Xbox One next week
- PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Dying Light cancelled, Techland describes their development as painful
- Sony investigating issues resulting from the release of PS4 firmware 2.0
- New trailer makes Final Fantasy Type-0 HD look like the darkest Final Fantasy game yet
- Screenshot on the PlayStation Blog points to an Uncharted re-release on PS4
- EA gives a release window for Star Wars: Battlefront
- Activision announces details and a release date for Destiny's first DLC The Dark Below