8 million copies of Watch Dogs shipped so far
The full extent of Watch Dogs' success has been revealed by Ubisoft in their latest financial report to investors.
Ubisoft has managed to ship 8 million copies of their open-world techno-thriller since it launched on May the 27th across all platforms.
More impressive is the fact that 10 to 12 percent of the total copies sold were on the PC despite the initial problems that beset the Uplay servers around launch.
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 may be coming to the PS Vita
- Destiny gets its first raid today, the Vault Of Glass
- Assassin's Creed: Unity co-op trailer arrives
- Lukewarm Destiny reviews could cost Bungie 2.5 million USD
- Borderlands multiplayer comes back to life on Steam
- Saints Row creative director Steve Jaros announces he's off to join Valve
- We want to rebuild a player-first culture says EA CEO Andrew Wilson
- WWE 2K15 gets delayed on next-gen
- Playground to add eight new cars to Forza Horizon 2 on launch day, VIP and Car pass details announced