8 million copies of Watch Dogs shipped so far
The full extent of Watch Dogs' success has been revealed by Ubisoft in their latest financial report to investors.
Ubisoft has managed to ship 8 million copies of their open-world techno-thriller since it launched on May the 27th across all platforms.
More impressive is the fact that 10 to 12 percent of the total copies sold were on the PC despite the initial problems that beset the Uplay servers around launch.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3