8 million copies of Watch Dogs shipped so far
The full extent of Watch Dogs' success has been revealed by Ubisoft in their latest financial report to investors.
Ubisoft has managed to ship 8 million copies of their open-world techno-thriller since it launched on May the 27th across all platforms.
More impressive is the fact that 10 to 12 percent of the total copies sold were on the PC despite the initial problems that beset the Uplay servers around launch.
- Stealth Inc 2 is coming to PC, PlayStation and Xbox
- Frozenbyte announces Trine 3: Artifacts Of Power
- Epic has dropped the subscription fee for the Unreal Engine 4
- Rumour: DirectX 12 could allow mixing and matching of AMD and Nvidia GPUs
- No more online modes for Ridge Racer Unbounded in Europe
- Mortal Kombat X coming to mobiles as a free-to-play card battler
- EA announces details of Battlefield: Hardline Premium
- Payday 2: Crimewave Edition to hit PS4 and Xbox One in the summer
- Valve and HTC partner up for the new SteamVR device the Vive