8 million copies of Watch Dogs shipped so far
The full extent of Watch Dogs' success has been revealed by Ubisoft in their latest financial report to investors.
Ubisoft has managed to ship 8 million copies of their open-world techno-thriller since it launched on May the 27th across all platforms.
More impressive is the fact that 10 to 12 percent of the total copies sold were on the PC despite the initial problems that beset the Uplay servers around launch.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year