Fan-designed Bicycle shotgun arrives with Metro: Last Light's Developer Pack DLC
A new fan-designed weapon arrives for Metro: Last Light in the Developer Pack of downloadable content.
The new Bicycle Shotgun was designed by New Zealander Alexandre Bannwarth and came to the attention of 4A Games when it won GamePlanet's Design a Weapon competition.
Creative director and co-founder of 4A Games, Andrew Prokhorov said, "Alexandre's concept for the Bicycle Shotgun was the perfect blueprint for our weapon designers. When we first saw his design, we immediately saw the potential - it is a fitting addition to the Metro arsenal, and the team enjoyed the challenge of bringing it to life it in-game."
The Developer Pack is available now for PC, PS3 and Xbox 360.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan