Fan-designed Bicycle shotgun arrives with Metro: Last Light's Developer Pack DLC
A new fan-designed weapon arrives for Metro: Last Light in the Developer Pack of downloadable content.
The new Bicycle Shotgun was designed by New Zealander Alexandre Bannwarth and came to the attention of 4A Games when it won GamePlanet's Design a Weapon competition.
Creative director and co-founder of 4A Games, Andrew Prokhorov said, "Alexandre's concept for the Bicycle Shotgun was the perfect blueprint for our weapon designers. When we first saw his design, we immediately saw the potential - it is a fitting addition to the Metro arsenal, and the team enjoyed the challenge of bringing it to life it in-game."
The Developer Pack is available now for PC, PS3 and Xbox 360.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year