Fan-designed Bicycle shotgun arrives with Metro: Last Light's Developer Pack DLC
A new fan-designed weapon arrives for Metro: Last Light in the Developer Pack of downloadable content.
The new Bicycle Shotgun was designed by New Zealander Alexandre Bannwarth and came to the attention of 4A Games when it won GamePlanet's Design a Weapon competition.
Creative director and co-founder of 4A Games, Andrew Prokhorov said, "Alexandre's concept for the Bicycle Shotgun was the perfect blueprint for our weapon designers. When we first saw his design, we immediately saw the potential - it is a fitting addition to the Metro arsenal, and the team enjoyed the challenge of bringing it to life it in-game."
The Developer Pack is available now for PC, PS3 and Xbox 360.
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 may be coming to the PS Vita
- Destiny gets its first raid today, the Vault Of Glass
- Assassin's Creed: Unity co-op trailer arrives
- Lukewarm Destiny reviews could cost Bungie 2.5 million USD
- Borderlands multiplayer comes back to life on Steam
- Saints Row creative director Steve Jaros announces he's off to join Valve
- We want to rebuild a player-first culture says EA CEO Andrew Wilson
- WWE 2K15 gets delayed on next-gen
- Playground to add eight new cars to Forza Horizon 2 on launch day, VIP and Car pass details announced