Fan-designed Bicycle shotgun arrives with Metro: Last Light's Developer Pack DLC
A new fan-designed weapon arrives for Metro: Last Light in the Developer Pack of downloadable content.
The new Bicycle Shotgun was designed by New Zealander Alexandre Bannwarth and came to the attention of 4A Games when it won GamePlanet's Design a Weapon competition.
Creative director and co-founder of 4A Games, Andrew Prokhorov said, "Alexandre's concept for the Bicycle Shotgun was the perfect blueprint for our weapon designers. When we first saw his design, we immediately saw the potential - it is a fitting addition to the Metro arsenal, and the team enjoyed the challenge of bringing it to life it in-game."
The Developer Pack is available now for PC, PS3 and Xbox 360.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side