Fan-designed Bicycle shotgun arrives with Metro: Last Light's Developer Pack DLC
A new fan-designed weapon arrives for Metro: Last Light in the Developer Pack of downloadable content.
The new Bicycle Shotgun was designed by New Zealander Alexandre Bannwarth and came to the attention of 4A Games when it won GamePlanet's Design a Weapon competition.
Creative director and co-founder of 4A Games, Andrew Prokhorov said, "Alexandre's concept for the Bicycle Shotgun was the perfect blueprint for our weapon designers. When we first saw his design, we immediately saw the potential - it is a fitting addition to the Metro arsenal, and the team enjoyed the challenge of bringing it to life it in-game."
The Developer Pack is available now for PC, PS3 and Xbox 360.
- Warren Spector lifts the lid on Junction Point's cancelled Half-Life 2 episode
- Ubisoft pledges to match up to 100,000 CAD of donations to aid Far Cry 4's inspiration Nepal recover from the earthquake
- Square Enix shows off their new DirectX 12-powered Luminous Studio engine
- Overkill's The Walking Dead game coming to PC and consoles next year
- Sony to release The Last Of Us DLC Left Behind as a standalone downloadable
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided trailer was a bit violent for Warren Spector's tastes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC to arrive on Xbox 360 and PlayStation consoles this month
- EA gives a date and time for their 2015 E3 press conference
- Frozen Cortex gets a large free update