New Halo 3 map spied
A new Halo 3 map was revealed by Bungie at the Penny Arcade Expo over the weekend. The level was revealed stateside, and will be imaginatively titled Purple Reign.
The map was originally due out in April's Legendary Map Pack, and it is reportedly based on a Covenant Scarab factory.
The Assembly level is vast, 'multi-tiered' and roughly bowl shaped, although given the delays it is unsurprising that Bungie still can't tell us when the new stage will be available to play.
Bungie have in recent months admitted they will need to work hard in order to claw Halo 3 back to the top of the Xbox Live chart, Call of Duty 4 being the multiplayer title to beat presently.
More on Bungie's creations as we get it.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free