New Halo 3 map spied
A new Halo 3 map was revealed by Bungie at the Penny Arcade Expo over the weekend. The level was revealed stateside, and will be imaginatively titled Purple Reign.
The map was originally due out in April's Legendary Map Pack, and it is reportedly based on a Covenant Scarab factory.
The Assembly level is vast, 'multi-tiered' and roughly bowl shaped, although given the delays it is unsurprising that Bungie still can't tell us when the new stage will be available to play.
Bungie have in recent months admitted they will need to work hard in order to claw Halo 3 back to the top of the Xbox Live chart, Call of Duty 4 being the multiplayer title to beat presently.
More on Bungie's creations as we get it.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year