Life with PlayStation will be free
The Life with PlayStation service has been pushed back by Sony, we learn this week, although at least the platform holder has confirmed that the new service will be available for free.
"We’re still pushing some paperwork on Life with PlayStation - so hold tight just a bit longer," Noam Rimon told the PS blog stateside.
He added: "We’re going to offer this as a free service that will be easily accessible directly from the XMB."
The new service will be cunningly linked with the PSN and the XMB interface, offering users a world of news, weather information and more, delivered via a detailed 3D global map.
"Imagine being able to wake up to your PS3 to see if you need to pack an umbrella for the day. Or just relax as you listen to your favourite tunes while reading up on top news from around the world," Rimon beams.
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday
- Warframe update 14 hits PS4 as it closes in on 10 million registered users
- Bungie releases the official Destiny launch gameplay trailer
- Codemasters releases a new Austria hotlap video for F1 2014
- Eden Hazard joins Lionel Messi on the cover of FIFA 15
- PS Vita getting a five-game Adventure Mega Pack hardware bundle
- Lords Of The Fallen has “a steep learning curve”
- PS4 trailer arrives for Dreamfall Chapters, and some screenshots too