BlizzCon returns this weekend
This Friday marks the return of BlizzCon, Blizzard's annual celebration of their gaming community.
Highlights of the show include the StarCraft II World Championship Series Global Final and the World Of Warcraft Arena Invitational pro-gamer competitions as well as director Duncan Jones talking about the upcoming Warcraft movie.
Tickets for the event are sold out but there are plenty of BlizzCon Virtual Tickets giving fans access to over 60 hours of HD streamed coverage of the show as well as two weeks worth of catch-up viewing on Battle.net.
BlizzCon Virtual Ticket holders also get access to the downloadable swag including the Murkalot pet for World Of Warcraft, an as-yet-unrevealed Hearthstone: Heroes Of Warcraft card, BlizzCon Mark Of Death Banner for Diablo III and Tearin' Stitches StarCraft II portrait and Stitches' Hook decal.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year