BlizzCon returns this weekend
This Friday marks the return of BlizzCon, Blizzard's annual celebration of their gaming community.
Highlights of the show include the StarCraft II World Championship Series Global Final and the World Of Warcraft Arena Invitational pro-gamer competitions as well as director Duncan Jones talking about the upcoming Warcraft movie.
Tickets for the event are sold out but there are plenty of BlizzCon Virtual Tickets giving fans access to over 60 hours of HD streamed coverage of the show as well as two weeks worth of catch-up viewing on Battle.net.
BlizzCon Virtual Ticket holders also get access to the downloadable swag including the Murkalot pet for World Of Warcraft, an as-yet-unrevealed Hearthstone: Heroes Of Warcraft card, BlizzCon Mark Of Death Banner for Diablo III and Tearin' Stitches StarCraft II portrait and Stitches' Hook decal.
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week
- New Heart Of Thorns expansion announced for Guild Wars 2
- Wikipedia arbitration committee bans five feminist editors from commenting on feminist articles over GamerGate
- Ubisoft in the process of deleting game keys fraudulently-acquired by resellers from UPlay
- Gearbox is now recruiting for developers to work on Borderlands 3
- DayZ passes the 3 million sales mark on Steam Early Access
- Planetside 2 sets a new Guinness World Record for the most players in an online FPS game
- Homeworld remasters look stunning, will be released next month
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network