BlizzCon returns this weekend
This Friday marks the return of BlizzCon, Blizzard's annual celebration of their gaming community.
Highlights of the show include the StarCraft II World Championship Series Global Final and the World Of Warcraft Arena Invitational pro-gamer competitions as well as director Duncan Jones talking about the upcoming Warcraft movie.
Tickets for the event are sold out but there are plenty of BlizzCon Virtual Tickets giving fans access to over 60 hours of HD streamed coverage of the show as well as two weeks worth of catch-up viewing on Battle.net.
BlizzCon Virtual Ticket holders also get access to the downloadable swag including the Murkalot pet for World Of Warcraft, an as-yet-unrevealed Hearthstone: Heroes Of Warcraft card, BlizzCon Mark Of Death Banner for Diablo III and Tearin' Stitches StarCraft II portrait and Stitches' Hook decal.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer