BlizzCon returns this weekend
This Friday marks the return of BlizzCon, Blizzard's annual celebration of their gaming community.
Highlights of the show include the StarCraft II World Championship Series Global Final and the World Of Warcraft Arena Invitational pro-gamer competitions as well as director Duncan Jones talking about the upcoming Warcraft movie.
Tickets for the event are sold out but there are plenty of BlizzCon Virtual Tickets giving fans access to over 60 hours of HD streamed coverage of the show as well as two weeks worth of catch-up viewing on Battle.net.
BlizzCon Virtual Ticket holders also get access to the downloadable swag including the Murkalot pet for World Of Warcraft, an as-yet-unrevealed Hearthstone: Heroes Of Warcraft card, BlizzCon Mark Of Death Banner for Diablo III and Tearin' Stitches StarCraft II portrait and Stitches' Hook decal.
- Left 4 Dead 2 finally gets an uncensored release in Australia
- Starting Destiny from a “blank canvas” was liberating says Bungie
- Driveclub PS Plus Edition will be an added extra for PS Plus subscribers in October
- Chris Roberts: Star Citizen does have potential on next-gen consoles
- Rockstar explains the delay to the PC version of GTA V
- The plan is to bring PSOne, PS2 and PS4 games to PS Now in the future says Sony
- Major Nelson reveals three new Xbox 360 hardware bundles coming this week
- Markus 'Notch' Persson: “I didn’t have the connection to my fans I thought I had”
- Microsoft purchases Minecraft devs Mojang for 2.5 billion USD, Markus Persson and other founders to leave