Nexon partners up with Cliff Bleszinski's BossKey for Project Bluestreak
Nexon has announced a new partnership with BossKey founder Cliff Bleszinski that will see them publish the studio's first title codenamed Project Bluestreak.
Bluestreak will be the first “proper” first-person shooter that Bleszinski has create since working on the Unreal Tournament series during his time at Epic Games.
Bleszinski said, “Creating fun and memorable shooters is in my DNA, and making the move to free-to-play games is all about maximizing the potential audience for your title while embracing where the industry is headed.”
“No one knows the free-to-play market better than Nexon, which is why they were the obvious partner to publish BlueStreak,” he added. “It’s a game and concept I think will really resonate with players who have been clamoring for a new take on an old favorite. After all, I’ve had a year and a half to plan it.”
- Techland announces a Dying Light modding contest alongside new updates for the toolset
- 2K announces the Evolve Proving Grounds tournament in conjunction with ESL
- Broken Age: Part 2 arrives for backers 24 hours ahead of the full launch
- Halo Championship Series Cup 1 cancelled due to continued online problems
- Dirt Rally announced as a PC exclusive, hits Steam Early Access
- PC benchmarking app arrives for Final Fantasy XIV players to make sure they can run Heavensward
- [UPDATE] Hideo Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro collaboration Silent Hills looks like it has been canned
- Gears Of War Xbox One remaster looks like it's coming
- Batman: Arkham Knight will have GTA V-style character switching