Nexon partners up with Cliff Bleszinski's BossKey for Project Bluestreak
Nexon has announced a new partnership with BossKey founder Cliff Bleszinski that will see them publish the studio's first title codenamed Project Bluestreak.
Bluestreak will be the first “proper” first-person shooter that Bleszinski has create since working on the Unreal Tournament series during his time at Epic Games.
Bleszinski said, “Creating fun and memorable shooters is in my DNA, and making the move to free-to-play games is all about maximizing the potential audience for your title while embracing where the industry is headed.”
“No one knows the free-to-play market better than Nexon, which is why they were the obvious partner to publish BlueStreak,” he added. “It’s a game and concept I think will really resonate with players who have been clamoring for a new take on an old favorite. After all, I’ve had a year and a half to plan it.”
- Darth Revan to make a return in Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Quake Live arrives on Steam
- Survivor mode to bring lots of extra content for Alien: Isolation
- Microsoft to release a special version of the Xbox One controller for PC
- Don't be fooled by the violins and sunflowers, The Evil Within's TGS trailer is scary
- 2K Games revives the NHL 2K franchise for mobiles
- Sledgehammer bringing a touch of Dead Space's immersive design to Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- 343 on the absence of Halo 3: ODST and Halo: Reach from the Master Chief Collection: We ran out of disc space
- Latest PS3 update for Minecraft adds save transfer to PS4 support, Vita version still in testing