Nexon partners up with Cliff Bleszinski's BossKey for Project Bluestreak
Nexon has announced a new partnership with BossKey founder Cliff Bleszinski that will see them publish the studio's first title codenamed Project Bluestreak.
Bluestreak will be the first “proper” first-person shooter that Bleszinski has create since working on the Unreal Tournament series during his time at Epic Games.
Bleszinski said, “Creating fun and memorable shooters is in my DNA, and making the move to free-to-play games is all about maximizing the potential audience for your title while embracing where the industry is headed.”
“No one knows the free-to-play market better than Nexon, which is why they were the obvious partner to publish BlueStreak,” he added. “It’s a game and concept I think will really resonate with players who have been clamoring for a new take on an old favorite. After all, I’ve had a year and a half to plan it.”
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today
- Evolve's first load of DLC arrives today for Xbox One
- Lords Of The Fallen exec producer confirms a sequel is in production
- Pacman takes over Google Maps
- Techland warns of contaminated Antizin hitting Dying Light tomorrow
- Speedrunner beats Bloodborne in just 44 minutes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May