Nexon partners up with Cliff Bleszinski's BossKey for Project Bluestreak
Nexon has announced a new partnership with BossKey founder Cliff Bleszinski that will see them publish the studio's first title codenamed Project Bluestreak.
Bluestreak will be the first “proper” first-person shooter that Bleszinski has create since working on the Unreal Tournament series during his time at Epic Games.
Bleszinski said, “Creating fun and memorable shooters is in my DNA, and making the move to free-to-play games is all about maximizing the potential audience for your title while embracing where the industry is headed.”
“No one knows the free-to-play market better than Nexon, which is why they were the obvious partner to publish BlueStreak,” he added. “It’s a game and concept I think will really resonate with players who have been clamoring for a new take on an old favorite. After all, I’ve had a year and a half to plan it.”
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game