Nexon partners up with Cliff Bleszinski's BossKey for Project Bluestreak
Nexon has announced a new partnership with BossKey founder Cliff Bleszinski that will see them publish the studio's first title codenamed Project Bluestreak.
Bluestreak will be the first “proper” first-person shooter that Bleszinski has create since working on the Unreal Tournament series during his time at Epic Games.
Bleszinski said, “Creating fun and memorable shooters is in my DNA, and making the move to free-to-play games is all about maximizing the potential audience for your title while embracing where the industry is headed.”
“No one knows the free-to-play market better than Nexon, which is why they were the obvious partner to publish BlueStreak,” he added. “It’s a game and concept I think will really resonate with players who have been clamoring for a new take on an old favorite. After all, I’ve had a year and a half to plan it.”
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update