GTA IV DLC could be pushed back
Rumour this morning hints that the Xbox 360's exclusive downloadable content for Grand Theft Auto IV could be pushed back, an unnamed Rockstar-related source suggesting the content may now not arrive in 2008.
Microsoft are of course expecting the special content to arrive in time for the key festive season, but with Rockstar offering no release clues the source claims a release in "January or February" is more likely.
Other tittle-tattle points to a release in November, however, which would presumably be ideal for Microsoft, who expect the first episode of new content this autumn.
We'll bring you more on this idle gossip as we get it.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3