GTA IV DLC could be pushed back
Rumour this morning hints that the Xbox 360's exclusive downloadable content for Grand Theft Auto IV could be pushed back, an unnamed Rockstar-related source suggesting the content may now not arrive in 2008.
Microsoft are of course expecting the special content to arrive in time for the key festive season, but with Rockstar offering no release clues the source claims a release in "January or February" is more likely.
Other tittle-tattle points to a release in November, however, which would presumably be ideal for Microsoft, who expect the first episode of new content this autumn.
We'll bring you more on this idle gossip as we get it.
- Stealth Inc 2 is coming to PC, PlayStation and Xbox
- Frozenbyte announces Trine 3: Artifacts Of Power
- Epic has dropped the subscription fee for the Unreal Engine 4
- Rumour: DirectX 12 could allow mixing and matching of AMD and Nvidia GPUs
- No more online modes for Ridge Racer Unbounded in Europe
- Mortal Kombat X coming to mobiles as a free-to-play card battler
- EA announces details of Battlefield: Hardline Premium
- Payday 2: Crimewave Edition to hit PS4 and Xbox One in the summer
- Valve and HTC partner up for the new SteamVR device the Vive