GTA IV DLC could be pushed back
Rumour this morning hints that the Xbox 360's exclusive downloadable content for Grand Theft Auto IV could be pushed back, an unnamed Rockstar-related source suggesting the content may now not arrive in 2008.
Microsoft are of course expecting the special content to arrive in time for the key festive season, but with Rockstar offering no release clues the source claims a release in "January or February" is more likely.
Other tittle-tattle points to a release in November, however, which would presumably be ideal for Microsoft, who expect the first episode of new content this autumn.
We'll bring you more on this idle gossip as we get it.
- Paid Skyrim mods become the shortest experiment in Steam history
- Warner Bros announces Batman: Arkham Knight Season Pass and Premium Edition
- New Just Cause 3 gameplay trailer features all of the destruction
- Techland announces a Dying Light modding contest alongside new updates for the toolset
- 2K announces the Evolve Proving Grounds tournament in conjunction with ESL
- Broken Age: Part 2 arrives for backers 24 hours ahead of the full launch
- Halo Championship Series Cup 1 cancelled due to continued online problems
- Dirt Rally announced as a PC exclusive, hits Steam Early Access
- PC benchmarking app arrives for Final Fantasy XIV players to make sure they can run Heavensward