GTA IV DLC could be pushed back
Rumour this morning hints that the Xbox 360's exclusive downloadable content for Grand Theft Auto IV could be pushed back, an unnamed Rockstar-related source suggesting the content may now not arrive in 2008.
Microsoft are of course expecting the special content to arrive in time for the key festive season, but with Rockstar offering no release clues the source claims a release in "January or February" is more likely.
Other tittle-tattle points to a release in November, however, which would presumably be ideal for Microsoft, who expect the first episode of new content this autumn.
We'll bring you more on this idle gossip as we get it.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year