GTA IV DLC could be pushed back
Rumour this morning hints that the Xbox 360's exclusive downloadable content for Grand Theft Auto IV could be pushed back, an unnamed Rockstar-related source suggesting the content may now not arrive in 2008.
Microsoft are of course expecting the special content to arrive in time for the key festive season, but with Rockstar offering no release clues the source claims a release in "January or February" is more likely.
Other tittle-tattle points to a release in November, however, which would presumably be ideal for Microsoft, who expect the first episode of new content this autumn.
We'll bring you more on this idle gossip as we get it.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year