Broken Sword 5: The Serpent's Curse due out next month
Revolution Software has announced the release date for their Kickstarter funded Broken Sword sequel.
In addition to the release date, Revolution revealed that the game would be released in two episodes giving them a chance to release the game to eager fans that little bit earlier.
Revolution CEO and series creator, Charles Cecil said, “Whilst this is very much a classic Broken Sword game in terms of production values and sense of adventure, we’re really breaking new ground with The Serpent’s Curse. The success of our Kickstarter appeal has allowed us to be hugely ambitious – each episode is a full sized game in its own right. So we will be publishing two action-packed adventures in close succession. The response to those that have seen the game so far has been hugely positive – some suggesting that this is the best Broken Sword yet.”
The first episode of Broken Sword 5: The Serpent's Curse will arrive on PC Linux and Mac on Steam and GOG.com on the 4th of December with the second episode due in January. The iOS and Android versions will be released soon after the PC versions.
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today