Broken Sword 5: The Serpent's Curse due out next month
Revolution Software has announced the release date for their Kickstarter funded Broken Sword sequel.
In addition to the release date, Revolution revealed that the game would be released in two episodes giving them a chance to release the game to eager fans that little bit earlier.
Revolution CEO and series creator, Charles Cecil said, “Whilst this is very much a classic Broken Sword game in terms of production values and sense of adventure, we’re really breaking new ground with The Serpent’s Curse. The success of our Kickstarter appeal has allowed us to be hugely ambitious – each episode is a full sized game in its own right. So we will be publishing two action-packed adventures in close succession. The response to those that have seen the game so far has been hugely positive – some suggesting that this is the best Broken Sword yet.”
The first episode of Broken Sword 5: The Serpent's Curse will arrive on PC Linux and Mac on Steam and GOG.com on the 4th of December with the second episode due in January. The iOS and Android versions will be released soon after the PC versions.
- IGDA Board Of Directors calls for the community to rally against attacks, threats and harassment of developers
- Square Enix reveals what they've added in Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX in the latest trailer
- New Lords Of The Fallen trailer introduces the game world and soundtrack
- Jonathan Blow responds to the last couple of weeks nastiness in his own honest fashion
- Apple holding a press event on September 9th, likely for iPhone announcement
- Have you ever wondered what Dark Souls would look like as a 2D platformer?
- Microsoft announces a release date for Forza Horizon 2 demo
- Assassin's Creed: Unity release pushed back
- GOG adds DRM-free movies to it's catalogue