Splash Damage's Extraction to enter closed beta next month
UK developer Spalsh Damage has announced that their brand new free-to-play PC shooter Extraction is due to enter closed beta next month.
Extraction is set on the deserted streets of a London that has been attacked by a dirty bomb with an array of well-equipped mercenaries fighting over the secrets that are still concealed by the city.
The studio is using all of their experience of creating online multiplayer games like Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory and Brink to build a world rich in options and designed to provide the highest-performance possible where winning is all about skill.
The closed beta for Extraction begins on October the 1st and sign-ups are open over on the game's official website.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey