Splash Damage's Extraction to enter closed beta next month
UK developer Spalsh Damage has announced that their brand new free-to-play PC shooter Extraction is due to enter closed beta next month.
Extraction is set on the deserted streets of a London that has been attacked by a dirty bomb with an array of well-equipped mercenaries fighting over the secrets that are still concealed by the city.
The studio is using all of their experience of creating online multiplayer games like Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory and Brink to build a world rich in options and designed to provide the highest-performance possible where winning is all about skill.
The closed beta for Extraction begins on October the 1st and sign-ups are open over on the game's official website.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III