Splash Damage's Extraction to enter closed beta next month
UK developer Spalsh Damage has announced that their brand new free-to-play PC shooter Extraction is due to enter closed beta next month.
Extraction is set on the deserted streets of a London that has been attacked by a dirty bomb with an array of well-equipped mercenaries fighting over the secrets that are still concealed by the city.
The studio is using all of their experience of creating online multiplayer games like Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory and Brink to build a world rich in options and designed to provide the highest-performance possible where winning is all about skill.
The closed beta for Extraction begins on October the 1st and sign-ups are open over on the game's official website.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015