Splash Damage's Extraction to enter closed beta next month
UK developer Spalsh Damage has announced that their brand new free-to-play PC shooter Extraction is due to enter closed beta next month.
Extraction is set on the deserted streets of a London that has been attacked by a dirty bomb with an array of well-equipped mercenaries fighting over the secrets that are still concealed by the city.
The studio is using all of their experience of creating online multiplayer games like Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory and Brink to build a world rich in options and designed to provide the highest-performance possible where winning is all about skill.
The closed beta for Extraction begins on October the 1st and sign-ups are open over on the game's official website.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light