Project Spark gets a release date
Microsoft has announced a release date for Team Dakota's 'build your own game' title Project Spark.
The Xbox One's disc-based version called the Project Spark Starter Pack will be available at launch for 29.99 GBP. It will include a load of premium content including the first sci-fi pack, Galaxies: First Contact, warrior champion Sir Haakon 'Hawk' the Knight, the first episode of an epic campaign adventure Champions Quest: Void Storm and even more.
Project Spark will also be available to download on the Windows 8.1 PCs and Xbox One as a free download and all of the premium content included in the Xbox One Starter Pack will be available to buy and download at launch as well.
Project Spark will launch in full on October the 7th in North America, October the 9th in the Asia-Pacific regions and October 10th in Europe. All those who have been enjoying the beta will receive an update which will allow them to continue playing and creating with everything they've created so far intact.
- Darth Revan to make a return in Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Quake Live arrives on Steam
- Survivor mode to bring lots of extra content for Alien: Isolation
- Microsoft to release a special version of the Xbox One controller for PC
- Don't be fooled by the violins and sunflowers, The Evil Within's TGS trailer is scary
- 2K Games revives the NHL 2K franchise for mobiles
- Sledgehammer bringing a touch of Dead Space's immersive design to Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- 343 on the absence of Halo 3: ODST and Halo: Reach from the Master Chief Collection: We ran out of disc space
- Latest PS3 update for Minecraft adds save transfer to PS4 support, Vita version still in testing