Project Spark gets a release date
Microsoft has announced a release date for Team Dakota's 'build your own game' title Project Spark.
The Xbox One's disc-based version called the Project Spark Starter Pack will be available at launch for 29.99 GBP. It will include a load of premium content including the first sci-fi pack, Galaxies: First Contact, warrior champion Sir Haakon 'Hawk' the Knight, the first episode of an epic campaign adventure Champions Quest: Void Storm and even more.
Project Spark will also be available to download on the Windows 8.1 PCs and Xbox One as a free download and all of the premium content included in the Xbox One Starter Pack will be available to buy and download at launch as well.
Project Spark will launch in full on October the 7th in North America, October the 9th in the Asia-Pacific regions and October 10th in Europe. All those who have been enjoying the beta will receive an update which will allow them to continue playing and creating with everything they've created so far intact.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date