Project Spark gets a release date
Microsoft has announced a release date for Team Dakota's 'build your own game' title Project Spark.
The Xbox One's disc-based version called the Project Spark Starter Pack will be available at launch for 29.99 GBP. It will include a load of premium content including the first sci-fi pack, Galaxies: First Contact, warrior champion Sir Haakon 'Hawk' the Knight, the first episode of an epic campaign adventure Champions Quest: Void Storm and even more.
Project Spark will also be available to download on the Windows 8.1 PCs and Xbox One as a free download and all of the premium content included in the Xbox One Starter Pack will be available to buy and download at launch as well.
Project Spark will launch in full on October the 7th in North America, October the 9th in the Asia-Pacific regions and October 10th in Europe. All those who have been enjoying the beta will receive an update which will allow them to continue playing and creating with everything they've created so far intact.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer