NeverSoft goes out in style burning their iconic logo for real
NeverSoft has chosen to go out in style as they are folded into Infinity Ward by burning a real-life version of their iconic skewered eyeball logo.
NeverSoft has had quite an illustrious history building the Tony Hawk Skateboarding franchise and their eyeball logo came to be the mark of quality in skateboarding games.
The studio has been waning of late only really contributing to the work of other studios, working primarily on the Call Of Duty series. It was announced earlier this year that their parent Activision were to fold NeverSoft into Infinity Ward and the developer would no longer exist.
As well as working on the Tony Hawk series NeverSoft also worked on the Guitar Hero series from Guitar Hero 3 onwards before switching to work on the Call Of Duty series.
They will be missed.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year