NeverSoft goes out in style burning their iconic logo for real
NeverSoft has chosen to go out in style as they are folded into Infinity Ward by burning a real-life version of their iconic skewered eyeball logo.
NeverSoft has had quite an illustrious history building the Tony Hawk Skateboarding franchise and their eyeball logo came to be the mark of quality in skateboarding games.
The studio has been waning of late only really contributing to the work of other studios, working primarily on the Call Of Duty series. It was announced earlier this year that their parent Activision were to fold NeverSoft into Infinity Ward and the developer would no longer exist.
As well as working on the Tony Hawk series NeverSoft also worked on the Guitar Hero series from Guitar Hero 3 onwards before switching to work on the Call Of Duty series.
They will be missed.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3