NeverSoft goes out in style burning their iconic logo for real
NeverSoft has chosen to go out in style as they are folded into Infinity Ward by burning a real-life version of their iconic skewered eyeball logo.
NeverSoft has had quite an illustrious history building the Tony Hawk Skateboarding franchise and their eyeball logo came to be the mark of quality in skateboarding games.
The studio has been waning of late only really contributing to the work of other studios, working primarily on the Call Of Duty series. It was announced earlier this year that their parent Activision were to fold NeverSoft into Infinity Ward and the developer would no longer exist.
As well as working on the Tony Hawk series NeverSoft also worked on the Guitar Hero series from Guitar Hero 3 onwards before switching to work on the Call Of Duty series.
They will be missed.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan