NeverSoft goes out in style burning their iconic logo for real
NeverSoft has chosen to go out in style as they are folded into Infinity Ward by burning a real-life version of their iconic skewered eyeball logo.
NeverSoft has had quite an illustrious history building the Tony Hawk Skateboarding franchise and their eyeball logo came to be the mark of quality in skateboarding games.
The studio has been waning of late only really contributing to the work of other studios, working primarily on the Call Of Duty series. It was announced earlier this year that their parent Activision were to fold NeverSoft into Infinity Ward and the developer would no longer exist.
As well as working on the Tony Hawk series NeverSoft also worked on the Guitar Hero series from Guitar Hero 3 onwards before switching to work on the Call Of Duty series.
They will be missed.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch