NeverSoft goes out in style burning their iconic logo for real
NeverSoft has chosen to go out in style as they are folded into Infinity Ward by burning a real-life version of their iconic skewered eyeball logo.
NeverSoft has had quite an illustrious history building the Tony Hawk Skateboarding franchise and their eyeball logo came to be the mark of quality in skateboarding games.
The studio has been waning of late only really contributing to the work of other studios, working primarily on the Call Of Duty series. It was announced earlier this year that their parent Activision were to fold NeverSoft into Infinity Ward and the developer would no longer exist.
As well as working on the Tony Hawk series NeverSoft also worked on the Guitar Hero series from Guitar Hero 3 onwards before switching to work on the Call Of Duty series.
They will be missed.
- First Nosgoth eSports tournament to begin next month
- Stealth Inc 2 trailer peeks it head out of the shadows
- The Crew beta launches on PS4 and Xbox One next week
- PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Dying Light cancelled, Techland describes their development as painful
- Sony investigating issues resulting from the release of PS4 firmware 2.0
- New trailer makes Final Fantasy Type-0 HD look like the darkest Final Fantasy game yet
- Screenshot on the PlayStation Blog points to an Uncharted re-release on PS4
- EA gives a release window for Star Wars: Battlefront
- Activision announces details and a release date for Destiny's first DLC The Dark Below