GTA IV DLC hinted for November
The Xbox 360 exclusive downloadable content for Grand Theft Auto IV will arrive in November, according to word from RPG-TV, who also inform us that the new content will bolt an impressive 15 hours of gameplay onto Rockstar's opus.
The DLC has been the source of much debate in recent months, speculation suggesting Rockstar may add a new island to the game world for player's to explore. Alternatively, this could be another story for people to sink their teeth into.
Either way, Microsoft reportedly paid big for the exclusive rights to this, and given the brilliance of the full GTA IV - this could be the 360's most important online delivery to date.
November it is.
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced