GTA IV DLC hinted for November
The Xbox 360 exclusive downloadable content for Grand Theft Auto IV will arrive in November, according to word from RPG-TV, who also inform us that the new content will bolt an impressive 15 hours of gameplay onto Rockstar's opus.
The DLC has been the source of much debate in recent months, speculation suggesting Rockstar may add a new island to the game world for player's to explore. Alternatively, this could be another story for people to sink their teeth into.
Either way, Microsoft reportedly paid big for the exclusive rights to this, and given the brilliance of the full GTA IV - this could be the 360's most important online delivery to date.
November it is.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III