GTA IV DLC hinted for November
The Xbox 360 exclusive downloadable content for Grand Theft Auto IV will arrive in November, according to word from RPG-TV, who also inform us that the new content will bolt an impressive 15 hours of gameplay onto Rockstar's opus.
The DLC has been the source of much debate in recent months, speculation suggesting Rockstar may add a new island to the game world for player's to explore. Alternatively, this could be another story for people to sink their teeth into.
Either way, Microsoft reportedly paid big for the exclusive rights to this, and given the brilliance of the full GTA IV - this could be the 360's most important online delivery to date.
November it is.
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released
- Diversity and gay romance didn't hurt sales says BioWare's David Gaider
- Microsoft accidentally leaks a “placeholder” release date for Halo: ODST remaster
- Shipment of copies of Splatoon robbed en-route to the UK
- Mortal Kombat X not coming to PS3 and Xbox 360 in June
- Spiders' The Technomancer to debut at E3
- Dirty Bomb open beta is coming next month
- Ubisoft now emailing players to encourage them to finish their games
- Supremacy, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's next DLC coming to Xbox next month with added Bruce Campbell