GTA IV DLC hinted for November
The Xbox 360 exclusive downloadable content for Grand Theft Auto IV will arrive in November, according to word from RPG-TV, who also inform us that the new content will bolt an impressive 15 hours of gameplay onto Rockstar's opus.
The DLC has been the source of much debate in recent months, speculation suggesting Rockstar may add a new island to the game world for player's to explore. Alternatively, this could be another story for people to sink their teeth into.
Either way, Microsoft reportedly paid big for the exclusive rights to this, and given the brilliance of the full GTA IV - this could be the 360's most important online delivery to date.
November it is.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year