GTA IV DLC hinted for November
The Xbox 360 exclusive downloadable content for Grand Theft Auto IV will arrive in November, according to word from RPG-TV, who also inform us that the new content will bolt an impressive 15 hours of gameplay onto Rockstar's opus.
The DLC has been the source of much debate in recent months, speculation suggesting Rockstar may add a new island to the game world for player's to explore. Alternatively, this could be another story for people to sink their teeth into.
Either way, Microsoft reportedly paid big for the exclusive rights to this, and given the brilliance of the full GTA IV - this could be the 360's most important online delivery to date.
November it is.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3