Secret talks underway between EA and Take-Two
Reuters are reporting today that EA and Take-Two have both signed non-disclosure agreements, meaning that private discussions concerning EA's interest in the publisher will not be disclosed to the public.
The presence of NDAs suggests that a deal is perhaps not entirely dead in the water, even though EA let their last offer for the GTA publisher lapse, claiming they were running out of time to integrate the firm this side of the key festive season.
All future negotiations will be secret, then, an EA SEC filing reading: "As a result, EA does not intend to make any further announcements regarding the status of any discussions or negotiations with Take-Two unless and until discussions between EA and Take-Two have been terminated or such parties have entered into a transaction."
EA value Take-Two in the region of two-billion USD. We'll bring you more soon.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date