Secret talks underway between EA and Take-Two
Reuters are reporting today that EA and Take-Two have both signed non-disclosure agreements, meaning that private discussions concerning EA's interest in the publisher will not be disclosed to the public.
The presence of NDAs suggests that a deal is perhaps not entirely dead in the water, even though EA let their last offer for the GTA publisher lapse, claiming they were running out of time to integrate the firm this side of the key festive season.
All future negotiations will be secret, then, an EA SEC filing reading: "As a result, EA does not intend to make any further announcements regarding the status of any discussions or negotiations with Take-Two unless and until discussions between EA and Take-Two have been terminated or such parties have entered into a transaction."
EA value Take-Two in the region of two-billion USD. We'll bring you more soon.
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer
- Wildstar to go free-to-play later this year
- AMD highlights the benefits DirectX 12 will offer their users
- It could be 2 years before CD Projekt RED talks about Cyberpunk 2077 again
- PS4 remaster of Darksiders II appears on Amazon
- Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes comes to PS Plus next month
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released