Secret talks underway between EA and Take-Two
Reuters are reporting today that EA and Take-Two have both signed non-disclosure agreements, meaning that private discussions concerning EA's interest in the publisher will not be disclosed to the public.
The presence of NDAs suggests that a deal is perhaps not entirely dead in the water, even though EA let their last offer for the GTA publisher lapse, claiming they were running out of time to integrate the firm this side of the key festive season.
All future negotiations will be secret, then, an EA SEC filing reading: "As a result, EA does not intend to make any further announcements regarding the status of any discussions or negotiations with Take-Two unless and until discussions between EA and Take-Two have been terminated or such parties have entered into a transaction."
EA value Take-Two in the region of two-billion USD. We'll bring you more soon.
- BioShock Infinite: Complete Edition coming this November
- Final piece of Dark Souls II DLC is delayed, new screenshots released to soothe the pain
- Eden Hazard shows off some of his new skill moves from FIFA 15
- Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass comes with a 2.5D standalone adventure set in China
- Saints Row IV modders create a new weapon skin for the Alien SMG in honour of Steve Jaros' departure
- PlayStation TV gets a release date for Europe and the US
- Driveclub gets a white PS4 hardware bundle
- Sony offering up a free online multiplayer weekend on PS4 this weekend
- Sledgehammer promises a reveal of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare co-op mode soon