Secret talks underway between EA and Take-Two
Reuters are reporting today that EA and Take-Two have both signed non-disclosure agreements, meaning that private discussions concerning EA's interest in the publisher will not be disclosed to the public.
The presence of NDAs suggests that a deal is perhaps not entirely dead in the water, even though EA let their last offer for the GTA publisher lapse, claiming they were running out of time to integrate the firm this side of the key festive season.
All future negotiations will be secret, then, an EA SEC filing reading: "As a result, EA does not intend to make any further announcements regarding the status of any discussions or negotiations with Take-Two unless and until discussions between EA and Take-Two have been terminated or such parties have entered into a transaction."
EA value Take-Two in the region of two-billion USD. We'll bring you more soon.
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone