Secret talks underway between EA and Take-Two
Reuters are reporting today that EA and Take-Two have both signed non-disclosure agreements, meaning that private discussions concerning EA's interest in the publisher will not be disclosed to the public.
The presence of NDAs suggests that a deal is perhaps not entirely dead in the water, even though EA let their last offer for the GTA publisher lapse, claiming they were running out of time to integrate the firm this side of the key festive season.
All future negotiations will be secret, then, an EA SEC filing reading: "As a result, EA does not intend to make any further announcements regarding the status of any discussions or negotiations with Take-Two unless and until discussions between EA and Take-Two have been terminated or such parties have entered into a transaction."
EA value Take-Two in the region of two-billion USD. We'll bring you more soon.
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today