Ace Combat Infinity surpasses 1 million downloads
Bandai Namco's free-to-play dogfighting title Ace Combat Infinity has managed to hit a rather impressive milestone.
The Japanese publisher has announced that Ace Combat Infinity has now been downloaded over one million times. What makes this a more impressve achievement is that the game is only available on the PS3.
To celebrate the occasion the game's development team, Project Aces has prepared a special edition White Tiger Mirage 2000-5 multi-role fighter which can easily dispatch targets on the ground and in the air. It will be available to download between the 10th and the 31st of July.
“Thank you all very much for your support. We truly appreciate it from the bottom of our hearts. Ace Combat Infinity has exceeded one million downloads worldwide in just about 1.5 months. This is the first time we took up a challenge and released the Ace Combat series as a free-to-play title,” said the game's producer Kazutoki Kono.
“Thanks to the wondrous support of fans of the series, this challenge has past the million downloads,” Kono-san added. “We will definitely continue to strive for attractive and exciting contents to exceed fans' expectations and also to achieve greater results. We will continue to do our best to keep our key message: 'THE SKY IS YOURS'”.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light