PSP boasts phone and cam, too
As Sony PSP handheld development kits start heading to software developers across the globe - SCE's head Ken Kutaragi has been revealing a few details that will certainly concern the likes of Nokia (with their N-Gage phone/handheld due out next month). Namely that the PSP will be able to support add-on peripherals that will add mobile phone and camera functionality - making for one absolute beast of an integrated device. Will there be anything the PSP can't do?
Kutaragi also told the International Weekly News that although the PSP will be on-show at next year's E3 in May - full software is unlikely to be shown until the Tokyo Games Show the following September.
More on the enthralling PSP as we get it.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year