PSP boasts phone and cam, too
As Sony PSP handheld development kits start heading to software developers across the globe - SCE's head Ken Kutaragi has been revealing a few details that will certainly concern the likes of Nokia (with their N-Gage phone/handheld due out next month). Namely that the PSP will be able to support add-on peripherals that will add mobile phone and camera functionality - making for one absolute beast of an integrated device. Will there be anything the PSP can't do?
Kutaragi also told the International Weekly News that although the PSP will be on-show at next year's E3 in May - full software is unlikely to be shown until the Tokyo Games Show the following September.
More on the enthralling PSP as we get it.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter