PSP boasts phone and cam, too
As Sony PSP handheld development kits start heading to software developers across the globe - SCE's head Ken Kutaragi has been revealing a few details that will certainly concern the likes of Nokia (with their N-Gage phone/handheld due out next month). Namely that the PSP will be able to support add-on peripherals that will add mobile phone and camera functionality - making for one absolute beast of an integrated device. Will there be anything the PSP can't do?
Kutaragi also told the International Weekly News that although the PSP will be on-show at next year's E3 in May - full software is unlikely to be shown until the Tokyo Games Show the following September.
More on the enthralling PSP as we get it.
- The PS4 is just a bit more powerful says Metro Redux developer, short documentary on the collection arrives
- Saints Row devs, Volition to reveal their new project at PAX Prime
- Watch Us Play.tm: Metro Redux
- Capcom suing Koei Tecmo for a lot of patent infringement
- New fighters and gameply features come in with EA Sports UFC's second free update
- NHL 15 demo faces off on PS4 and Xbox One
- Chair bringing the Infinity Blade saga to a close next week
- Watchmen and Dexter actors provide the voices for The Evil Within
- Square Enix apologises over confusion surrounding the Rise Of The Tomb Raider announcement