PSP boasts phone and cam, too
As Sony PSP handheld development kits start heading to software developers across the globe - SCE's head Ken Kutaragi has been revealing a few details that will certainly concern the likes of Nokia (with their N-Gage phone/handheld due out next month). Namely that the PSP will be able to support add-on peripherals that will add mobile phone and camera functionality - making for one absolute beast of an integrated device. Will there be anything the PSP can't do?
Kutaragi also told the International Weekly News that although the PSP will be on-show at next year's E3 in May - full software is unlikely to be shown until the Tokyo Games Show the following September.
More on the enthralling PSP as we get it.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer