PSP boasts phone and cam, too
As Sony PSP handheld development kits start heading to software developers across the globe - SCE's head Ken Kutaragi has been revealing a few details that will certainly concern the likes of Nokia (with their N-Gage phone/handheld due out next month). Namely that the PSP will be able to support add-on peripherals that will add mobile phone and camera functionality - making for one absolute beast of an integrated device. Will there be anything the PSP can't do?
Kutaragi also told the International Weekly News that although the PSP will be on-show at next year's E3 in May - full software is unlikely to be shown until the Tokyo Games Show the following September.
More on the enthralling PSP as we get it.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch