Evolution reveals Driveclub's weather system with rain worthy of the UK
Evolution Studios has revealed a couple of videos of the dynamic weather system that they are working on for their upcoming racing game Driveclub.
The two videos show racing in torrential rain in the forests of Canada and in the winding roads of Scotland as well. For anyone who has driven in the rain in Scotland the scenes are spectacularly familiar.
The standing water on the road as well as falling from the sky is some of the most realistic water effects ever seen in a racing game and Evolution has noted that, “The Dynamic Weather feature is still in development.”
Both videos are available on the Driveclub official Facebook page and while they are short they are still breathtakingly realistic.
Driveclub is due for release on PS4 in North America on October the 7th and in the UK on October the 10th.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year