Evolution reveals Driveclub's weather system with rain worthy of the UK
Evolution Studios has revealed a couple of videos of the dynamic weather system that they are working on for their upcoming racing game Driveclub.
The two videos show racing in torrential rain in the forests of Canada and in the winding roads of Scotland as well. For anyone who has driven in the rain in Scotland the scenes are spectacularly familiar.
The standing water on the road as well as falling from the sky is some of the most realistic water effects ever seen in a racing game and Evolution has noted that, “The Dynamic Weather feature is still in development.”
Both videos are available on the Driveclub official Facebook page and while they are short they are still breathtakingly realistic.
Driveclub is due for release on PS4 in North America on October the 7th and in the UK on October the 10th.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan