Evolution reveals Driveclub's weather system with rain worthy of the UK
Evolution Studios has revealed a couple of videos of the dynamic weather system that they are working on for their upcoming racing game Driveclub.
The two videos show racing in torrential rain in the forests of Canada and in the winding roads of Scotland as well. For anyone who has driven in the rain in Scotland the scenes are spectacularly familiar.
The standing water on the road as well as falling from the sky is some of the most realistic water effects ever seen in a racing game and Evolution has noted that, “The Dynamic Weather feature is still in development.”
Both videos are available on the Driveclub official Facebook page and while they are short they are still breathtakingly realistic.
Driveclub is due for release on PS4 in North America on October the 7th and in the UK on October the 10th.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes