Evolution reveals Driveclub's weather system with rain worthy of the UK
Evolution Studios has revealed a couple of videos of the dynamic weather system that they are working on for their upcoming racing game Driveclub.
The two videos show racing in torrential rain in the forests of Canada and in the winding roads of Scotland as well. For anyone who has driven in the rain in Scotland the scenes are spectacularly familiar.
The standing water on the road as well as falling from the sky is some of the most realistic water effects ever seen in a racing game and Evolution has noted that, “The Dynamic Weather feature is still in development.”
Both videos are available on the Driveclub official Facebook page and while they are short they are still breathtakingly realistic.
Driveclub is due for release on PS4 in North America on October the 7th and in the UK on October the 10th.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One