Evolution reveals Driveclub's weather system with rain worthy of the UK
Evolution Studios has revealed a couple of videos of the dynamic weather system that they are working on for their upcoming racing game Driveclub.
The two videos show racing in torrential rain in the forests of Canada and in the winding roads of Scotland as well. For anyone who has driven in the rain in Scotland the scenes are spectacularly familiar.
The standing water on the road as well as falling from the sky is some of the most realistic water effects ever seen in a racing game and Evolution has noted that, “The Dynamic Weather feature is still in development.”
Both videos are available on the Driveclub official Facebook page and while they are short they are still breathtakingly realistic.
Driveclub is due for release on PS4 in North America on October the 7th and in the UK on October the 10th.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter