Uncharted may be a good call for a PS4 remaster says Shuhei Yoshida
Sony's Shuhei Yoshida has indicated that a PS4 remaster of the Uncharted trilogy could be on the cards.
With almost half of PS4 owners having never owned a PS3 Yoshida-san reckons that remastering the first three Uncharted games could certainly bring them to a whole new audience.
“Almost 50 per cent of people who have purchased a PS4 didn't own a PS3,” he began, “and that's lots of people that missed exclusive PS3 titles like The Last of Us, so it's a great way to welcome those people back to PlayStation, saying this is what you missed."
Yoshida-san added, "There are requests from some consumers for games that were released later in the generation, like Uncharted, which people might have missed. That would be a good candidate."
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3