Uncharted may be a good call for a PS4 remaster says Shuhei Yoshida
Sony's Shuhei Yoshida has indicated that a PS4 remaster of the Uncharted trilogy could be on the cards.
With almost half of PS4 owners having never owned a PS3 Yoshida-san reckons that remastering the first three Uncharted games could certainly bring them to a whole new audience.
“Almost 50 per cent of people who have purchased a PS4 didn't own a PS3,” he began, “and that's lots of people that missed exclusive PS3 titles like The Last of Us, so it's a great way to welcome those people back to PlayStation, saying this is what you missed."
Yoshida-san added, "There are requests from some consumers for games that were released later in the generation, like Uncharted, which people might have missed. That would be a good candidate."
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015