Uncharted may be a good call for a PS4 remaster says Shuhei Yoshida
Sony's Shuhei Yoshida has indicated that a PS4 remaster of the Uncharted trilogy could be on the cards.
With almost half of PS4 owners having never owned a PS3 Yoshida-san reckons that remastering the first three Uncharted games could certainly bring them to a whole new audience.
“Almost 50 per cent of people who have purchased a PS4 didn't own a PS3,” he began, “and that's lots of people that missed exclusive PS3 titles like The Last of Us, so it's a great way to welcome those people back to PlayStation, saying this is what you missed."
Yoshida-san added, "There are requests from some consumers for games that were released later in the generation, like Uncharted, which people might have missed. That would be a good candidate."
- Pillars Of Eternity is going to be massive
- Frontier is bringing Elite: Dangerous to the Xbox One this year
- Xbox One snags Wasteland 2
- Valve settles on a final design for the Steam Controller
- Elite creator David Braben to be honoured with this year's BAFTA Fellowship
- The date's out but Konami reveals the Collector's Edition of Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
- New Steam Link hardware unveiled by Valve, Steam Controllers dated
- Valve announces the Source 2 engine
- Bethesda announces Wolfenstein: Old Blood a prequel to The New Order