Uncharted may be a good call for a PS4 remaster says Shuhei Yoshida
Sony's Shuhei Yoshida has indicated that a PS4 remaster of the Uncharted trilogy could be on the cards.
With almost half of PS4 owners having never owned a PS3 Yoshida-san reckons that remastering the first three Uncharted games could certainly bring them to a whole new audience.
“Almost 50 per cent of people who have purchased a PS4 didn't own a PS3,” he began, “and that's lots of people that missed exclusive PS3 titles like The Last of Us, so it's a great way to welcome those people back to PlayStation, saying this is what you missed."
Yoshida-san added, "There are requests from some consumers for games that were released later in the generation, like Uncharted, which people might have missed. That would be a good candidate."
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today
- Evolve's first load of DLC arrives today for Xbox One
- Lords Of The Fallen exec producer confirms a sequel is in production
- Pacman takes over Google Maps
- Techland warns of contaminated Antizin hitting Dying Light tomorrow
- Speedrunner beats Bloodborne in just 44 minutes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May
- Pillars Of Eternity community debating the validity of an in-game trans joke
- Warner Bros teams up with ESL for a programme of pro-Mortal Kombat X tournaments this year