Uncharted may be a good call for a PS4 remaster says Shuhei Yoshida
Sony's Shuhei Yoshida has indicated that a PS4 remaster of the Uncharted trilogy could be on the cards.
With almost half of PS4 owners having never owned a PS3 Yoshida-san reckons that remastering the first three Uncharted games could certainly bring them to a whole new audience.
“Almost 50 per cent of people who have purchased a PS4 didn't own a PS3,” he began, “and that's lots of people that missed exclusive PS3 titles like The Last of Us, so it's a great way to welcome those people back to PlayStation, saying this is what you missed."
Yoshida-san added, "There are requests from some consumers for games that were released later in the generation, like Uncharted, which people might have missed. That would be a good candidate."
- Watch Us Play.tm: Metro Redux
- Capcom suing Koei Tecmo for a lot of patent infringement
- New fighters and gameply features come in with EA Sports UFC's second free update
- NHL 15 demo faces off on PS4 and Xbox One
- Chair bringing the Infinity Blade saga to a close next week
- Watchmen and Dexter actors provide the voices for The Evil Within
- Square Enix apologises over confusion surrounding the Rise Of The Tomb Raider announcement
- Antitrust issues caused Google to back out of buying Twitch
- Metro Redux launch trailer arrives as the collection launches in North America