Levine hoping for a GOTY of BioShock Infinite on the PS4
Ken Levine would like to see BioShock Infinite come to the PS4 in some shape or form.
The BioShock creator expressed his desire on Twitter after a fan asked about it but he explained that he has no control over whether it will happen or not.
He was asked by a fan on Twitter if BioShock Infinite would be heading to next-gen. He answered, “I could play THAT on my Vita... -I'm hoping but not my decision.”
By “THAT” he is referring to the PS Vita BioShock game that he revealed at E3 2011 which is now as good as dead in the water sadly.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year