Levine hoping for a GOTY of BioShock Infinite on the PS4
Ken Levine would like to see BioShock Infinite come to the PS4 in some shape or form.
The BioShock creator expressed his desire on Twitter after a fan asked about it but he explained that he has no control over whether it will happen or not.
He was asked by a fan on Twitter if BioShock Infinite would be heading to next-gen. He answered, “I could play THAT on my Vita... -I'm hoping but not my decision.”
By “THAT” he is referring to the PS Vita BioShock game that he revealed at E3 2011 which is now as good as dead in the water sadly.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year