Levine hoping for a GOTY of BioShock Infinite on the PS4
Ken Levine would like to see BioShock Infinite come to the PS4 in some shape or form.
The BioShock creator expressed his desire on Twitter after a fan asked about it but he explained that he has no control over whether it will happen or not.
He was asked by a fan on Twitter if BioShock Infinite would be heading to next-gen. He answered, “I could play THAT on my Vita... -I'm hoping but not my decision.”
By “THAT” he is referring to the PS Vita BioShock game that he revealed at E3 2011 which is now as good as dead in the water sadly.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan