Levine hoping for a GOTY of BioShock Infinite on the PS4
Ken Levine would like to see BioShock Infinite come to the PS4 in some shape or form.
The BioShock creator expressed his desire on Twitter after a fan asked about it but he explained that he has no control over whether it will happen or not.
He was asked by a fan on Twitter if BioShock Infinite would be heading to next-gen. He answered, “I could play THAT on my Vita... -I'm hoping but not my decision.”
By “THAT” he is referring to the PS Vita BioShock game that he revealed at E3 2011 which is now as good as dead in the water sadly.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free