Watch Dogs gets its first single player DLC this week
Ubisoft is to release the first pack of downloadable content for Watch Dogs this week on all platforms.
The new DLC includes a trio single-player missions, two new weapons – the Biometrics Rifle and the Auto-6 pistol – and a few new perks including the Blume Weapon Boost, the Deadsec Battery Boost, the Driving Master Boost and the ATM Hack Boost.
The missions featured are The Palace, which sees Aiden infiltrate the home of an internet mogul to wipe some data referring to a police raid; Signature Shot, which sees Aiden try to steal the Biometrics Rifle from the Black Viceroys gang and Breakthrough which has Aiden infiltrating a meeting between corporate CEOs and the Chicago South Club mob to eliminate all the participants.
The DLC has already arrived for Season Pass owners who received it last week. It launches today for US PS4 and PS3 gamers and it will arrive for everyone else tomorrow.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title