Watch Dogs gets its first single player DLC this week
Ubisoft is to release the first pack of downloadable content for Watch Dogs this week on all platforms.
The new DLC includes a trio single-player missions, two new weapons – the Biometrics Rifle and the Auto-6 pistol – and a few new perks including the Blume Weapon Boost, the Deadsec Battery Boost, the Driving Master Boost and the ATM Hack Boost.
The missions featured are The Palace, which sees Aiden infiltrate the home of an internet mogul to wipe some data referring to a police raid; Signature Shot, which sees Aiden try to steal the Biometrics Rifle from the Black Viceroys gang and Breakthrough which has Aiden infiltrating a meeting between corporate CEOs and the Chicago South Club mob to eliminate all the participants.
The DLC has already arrived for Season Pass owners who received it last week. It launches today for US PS4 and PS3 gamers and it will arrive for everyone else tomorrow.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update