Watch Dogs gets its first single player DLC this week
Ubisoft is to release the first pack of downloadable content for Watch Dogs this week on all platforms.
The new DLC includes a trio single-player missions, two new weapons – the Biometrics Rifle and the Auto-6 pistol – and a few new perks including the Blume Weapon Boost, the Deadsec Battery Boost, the Driving Master Boost and the ATM Hack Boost.
The missions featured are The Palace, which sees Aiden infiltrate the home of an internet mogul to wipe some data referring to a police raid; Signature Shot, which sees Aiden try to steal the Biometrics Rifle from the Black Viceroys gang and Breakthrough which has Aiden infiltrating a meeting between corporate CEOs and the Chicago South Club mob to eliminate all the participants.
The DLC has already arrived for Season Pass owners who received it last week. It launches today for US PS4 and PS3 gamers and it will arrive for everyone else tomorrow.
- Peter Molyneux: “There is a brilliant game there in Godus that is going to bring people together”
- FIFA Ultimate Team cheaters be warned EA Sports is coming for you
- #welovegamedevs Twitter campaign appears as an antidote to this week's unpleasantness
- No branching narratives for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- Spa hotlap video arrives for F1 2014
- Phil Fish puts Polytron and Fez up for sale and quits Twitter after multiple hacks
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday
- Warframe update 14 hits PS4 as it closes in on 10 million registered users