Watch Dogs gets its first single player DLC this week
Ubisoft is to release the first pack of downloadable content for Watch Dogs this week on all platforms.
The new DLC includes a trio single-player missions, two new weapons – the Biometrics Rifle and the Auto-6 pistol – and a few new perks including the Blume Weapon Boost, the Deadsec Battery Boost, the Driving Master Boost and the ATM Hack Boost.
The missions featured are The Palace, which sees Aiden infiltrate the home of an internet mogul to wipe some data referring to a police raid; Signature Shot, which sees Aiden try to steal the Biometrics Rifle from the Black Viceroys gang and Breakthrough which has Aiden infiltrating a meeting between corporate CEOs and the Chicago South Club mob to eliminate all the participants.
The DLC has already arrived for Season Pass owners who received it last week. It launches today for US PS4 and PS3 gamers and it will arrive for everyone else tomorrow.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3