Watch Dogs gets its first single player DLC this week
Ubisoft is to release the first pack of downloadable content for Watch Dogs this week on all platforms.
The new DLC includes a trio single-player missions, two new weapons – the Biometrics Rifle and the Auto-6 pistol – and a few new perks including the Blume Weapon Boost, the Deadsec Battery Boost, the Driving Master Boost and the ATM Hack Boost.
The missions featured are The Palace, which sees Aiden infiltrate the home of an internet mogul to wipe some data referring to a police raid; Signature Shot, which sees Aiden try to steal the Biometrics Rifle from the Black Viceroys gang and Breakthrough which has Aiden infiltrating a meeting between corporate CEOs and the Chicago South Club mob to eliminate all the participants.
The DLC has already arrived for Season Pass owners who received it last week. It launches today for US PS4 and PS3 gamers and it will arrive for everyone else tomorrow.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year