Wayward Manor, Neil Gaiman's first game is out next month
The Odd Gentlemen have announced a release date for Wayward Manor, the game that they have been developing in collaboration with author Neil Gaiman.
Wayward Manor is a puzzle game that revolves around a ghost's efforts to clear out a rundown 1920s mansion from paranormal entities and other beings to get some peace and quiet.
Gaiman is known for writing novels like American Gods and Stardust as well as the excellent Sandman series of comics while The Odd Gentlemen are known for their time-bending puzzle platformer The Misadventures Of PB Winterbottom.
Wayward Manor will be released on PC and Mac via Steam and the Humble Store on July the 15th.
- Halcyon 6: Starbase Commander passes Square Enix Collective and heads to Kickstarter
- Zombie Army Trilogy shambles onto PC and next-gen consoles
- Sony aiming to release Project Morpheus in 2016
- BioWare's David Gaider moves from Dragon Age to a new secret BioWare project
- Cross-Buy coming to Windows 10 and Xbox One staring with Zen Pinball FX2
- Bungie knew about Destiny's loot cave before launch
- This year's BAFTA Games Awards to stream live on Twitch, watch it here
- Harmonix confirms Rock Band 4 coming to next-gen consoles this year
- Wasteland 2 also coming to the PS4