Wayward Manor, Neil Gaiman's first game is out next month
The Odd Gentlemen have announced a release date for Wayward Manor, the game that they have been developing in collaboration with author Neil Gaiman.
Wayward Manor is a puzzle game that revolves around a ghost's efforts to clear out a rundown 1920s mansion from paranormal entities and other beings to get some peace and quiet.
Gaiman is known for writing novels like American Gods and Stardust as well as the excellent Sandman series of comics while The Odd Gentlemen are known for their time-bending puzzle platformer The Misadventures Of PB Winterbottom.
Wayward Manor will be released on PC and Mac via Steam and the Humble Store on July the 15th.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light