Wayward Manor, Neil Gaiman's first game is out next month
The Odd Gentlemen have announced a release date for Wayward Manor, the game that they have been developing in collaboration with author Neil Gaiman.
Wayward Manor is a puzzle game that revolves around a ghost's efforts to clear out a rundown 1920s mansion from paranormal entities and other beings to get some peace and quiet.
Gaiman is known for writing novels like American Gods and Stardust as well as the excellent Sandman series of comics while The Odd Gentlemen are known for their time-bending puzzle platformer The Misadventures Of PB Winterbottom.
Wayward Manor will be released on PC and Mac via Steam and the Humble Store on July the 15th.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015