Wayward Manor, Neil Gaiman's first game is out next month
The Odd Gentlemen have announced a release date for Wayward Manor, the game that they have been developing in collaboration with author Neil Gaiman.
Wayward Manor is a puzzle game that revolves around a ghost's efforts to clear out a rundown 1920s mansion from paranormal entities and other beings to get some peace and quiet.
Gaiman is known for writing novels like American Gods and Stardust as well as the excellent Sandman series of comics while The Odd Gentlemen are known for their time-bending puzzle platformer The Misadventures Of PB Winterbottom.
Wayward Manor will be released on PC and Mac via Steam and the Humble Store on July the 15th.
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today
- Evolve's first load of DLC arrives today for Xbox One
- Lords Of The Fallen exec producer confirms a sequel is in production
- Pacman takes over Google Maps
- Techland warns of contaminated Antizin hitting Dying Light tomorrow
- Speedrunner beats Bloodborne in just 44 minutes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May