Wayward Manor, Neil Gaiman's first game is out next month
The Odd Gentlemen have announced a release date for Wayward Manor, the game that they have been developing in collaboration with author Neil Gaiman.
Wayward Manor is a puzzle game that revolves around a ghost's efforts to clear out a rundown 1920s mansion from paranormal entities and other beings to get some peace and quiet.
Gaiman is known for writing novels like American Gods and Stardust as well as the excellent Sandman series of comics while The Odd Gentlemen are known for their time-bending puzzle platformer The Misadventures Of PB Winterbottom.
Wayward Manor will be released on PC and Mac via Steam and the Humble Store on July the 15th.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer