Original Nostromo crew coming as a pre-order bonus for Alien: Isolation
SEGA and Creative Assembly have revealed a very special pre-order bonus for Alien fans who pre-order Alien: Isolation.
The Nostromo Edition of the game will include two missions set on the Nostromo. The first, Crew expendable allows players to become either Ripley, Dallas or Parker as they try to shepherd the Xenmorph into the airlock. The second, Last Survivor, puts players in Ripley's shoes as she rushes to escape the Nostromo before the self-destruct detonates.
What is really special about this content is that Creative Assembly and SEGA have managed to reunite almost all of the original cast including Sigourney Weaver, Tom Skerritt, Veronica Cartwright, Harry Dean Stanton and Yaphet Kotto to reprise their roles as Ripley, Dallas, Lambert, Brett and Parker respecively. Only Ian Holm is absent.
Alien: Isolation is set to be released on PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 on October the 7th globally.
- Feminist Frequency's Anita Sarkeesian driven out of her home by internet abuse
- Shadow Realms lead writer talks the inspiration behind the game's story
- PlayStation Allstars and Joe Danger headline September's PS Plus Instant Game Collection
- Titanfall will ge more cool free stuff after the last DLC but Respawn won't support it indefinitely
- Gauntlet release date pushed back
- Yakuza Zero announced for PS4 and PS3
- Escape Dead Island gets a release date, comes with guaranteed access to the Dead Island 2 beta
- Diablo III: Reaper Of Souls PC patch 2.1.0 arrives
- Next-gen and PC GTA V versions rumoured to be delayed into 2015