Nordic Games: Definitely don't pull Darksiders off the radar
Nordic Games has been teasing more from the Darksiders series after creator Joe Madureira's pre-E3 tease on Facebook.
Speaking in an interview from E3 Nordic Games' Reinhard Pollice insisted that fans of the series should definitely not take the series off their radar.
This is definitely good news for RPG fans as Darksiders II ste the scene for an apocalyptic climax for the remaining Four Horsemen looking to avenge the framing of their brother War.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update