Nordic Games: Definitely don't pull Darksiders off the radar
Nordic Games has been teasing more from the Darksiders series after creator Joe Madureira's pre-E3 tease on Facebook.
Speaking in an interview from E3 Nordic Games' Reinhard Pollice insisted that fans of the series should definitely not take the series off their radar.
This is definitely good news for RPG fans as Darksiders II ste the scene for an apocalyptic climax for the remaining Four Horsemen looking to avenge the framing of their brother War.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto