Nordic Games: Definitely don't pull Darksiders off the radar
Nordic Games has been teasing more from the Darksiders series after creator Joe Madureira's pre-E3 tease on Facebook.
Speaking in an interview from E3 Nordic Games' Reinhard Pollice insisted that fans of the series should definitely not take the series off their radar.
This is definitely good news for RPG fans as Darksiders II ste the scene for an apocalyptic climax for the remaining Four Horsemen looking to avenge the framing of their brother War.
- BioWare's David Gaider moves from Dragon Age to a new secret BioWare project
- Cross-Buy coming to Windows 10 and Xbox One staring with Zen Pinball FX2
- Bungie knew about Destiny's loot cave before launch
- This year's BAFTA Games Awards to stream live on Twitch, watch it here
- Harmonix confirms Rock Band 4 coming to next-gen consoles this year
- Wasteland 2 also coming to the PS4
- Block 'N' Load gets a final launch date
- Elite: Dangerous is a timed exclusive on the Xbox One, PS4 version is coming too
- Phil Harrison rumoured to be leaving Microsoft