Nordic Games: Definitely don't pull Darksiders off the radar
Nordic Games has been teasing more from the Darksiders series after creator Joe Madureira's pre-E3 tease on Facebook.
Speaking in an interview from E3 Nordic Games' Reinhard Pollice insisted that fans of the series should definitely not take the series off their radar.
This is definitely good news for RPG fans as Darksiders II ste the scene for an apocalyptic climax for the remaining Four Horsemen looking to avenge the framing of their brother War.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015