Nordic Games: Definitely don't pull Darksiders off the radar
Nordic Games has been teasing more from the Darksiders series after creator Joe Madureira's pre-E3 tease on Facebook.
Speaking in an interview from E3 Nordic Games' Reinhard Pollice insisted that fans of the series should definitely not take the series off their radar.
This is definitely good news for RPG fans as Darksiders II ste the scene for an apocalyptic climax for the remaining Four Horsemen looking to avenge the framing of their brother War.
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 may be coming to the PS Vita
- Destiny gets its first raid today, the Vault Of Glass
- Assassin's Creed: Unity co-op trailer arrives
- Lukewarm Destiny reviews could cost Bungie 2.5 million USD
- Borderlands multiplayer comes back to life on Steam
- Saints Row creative director Steve Jaros announces he's off to join Valve
- We want to rebuild a player-first culture says EA CEO Andrew Wilson
- WWE 2K15 gets delayed on next-gen
- Playground to add eight new cars to Forza Horizon 2 on launch day, VIP and Car pass details announced