Industry-leading AI is the tech focus Quantic Dream's new game
A new job advert has shed some light on some of what Quantic Dream is working on for their next title.
It's pretty much a given that the studio has at least one PS4-exclusive title in the works and it seems that they are looking to push the boundaries of artificial intelligence in games along with their strong emphasis of visual fidelity.
The French studio is looking for an AI programmer “to bring the quality of Artificial Intelligence technology studio beyond the standards of the industry.”
Quantic Dream has yet to reveal their first project for the PS4 as yet but you can bet it's emotional... and weird.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015