Industry-leading AI is the tech focus Quantic Dream's new game
A new job advert has shed some light on some of what Quantic Dream is working on for their next title.
It's pretty much a given that the studio has at least one PS4-exclusive title in the works and it seems that they are looking to push the boundaries of artificial intelligence in games along with their strong emphasis of visual fidelity.
The French studio is looking for an AI programmer “to bring the quality of Artificial Intelligence technology studio beyond the standards of the industry.”
Quantic Dream has yet to reveal their first project for the PS4 as yet but you can bet it's emotional... and weird.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter