Flower holds emotional promise
God of War mastermind David Jaffe has been talking about Flower, the new PSN title from That Game Company, the game maker describing the upcoming downloadable as a highly emotional experience.
"You guys know I’m a disappointed cynic when it comes to video games evoking subtle emotions in players," Jaffe told his personal blog.
More on Flower soon.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One