Visceral posts a community's most wanted feedback list from the Battlefield: Hardline beta
Visceral has published a list of the top ten pieces of feedback that they received from the Battlefield: Hardline beta on PC and PS4.
At the top of the list was the movement speed. Many players felt that the movement speed felt sluggish especially when sprinting. Visceral's solution is to increase the movement speed by ten percent and adding a bonus ten percent for running with a pistol equipped.
Other issues that were highligted were in over-powered Survivalist gadget which the have rebalanced, removing the camera bounce when players are suppressed and dialing down the camera shake from the crane coming down in the High Tension map.
“This dialogue doesn’t end with the beta,” emphasised lead multiplayer designer Thad Sasser. “We plan on continuing this from now until launch – and beyond. So come back to the site to check in and see the latest CMW lists and to voice your opinion. We will be revealing a ton of new multiplayer details including new maps, new modes, gadgets and our single player campaign – we want to hear your feedback!”
Battlefield: Hardline is due out on PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 on October the 21st in North America and October the 24th in Europe. A full list of the top feedback from the beta is available over on the Battlefield blog.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey