Visceral posts a community's most wanted feedback list from the Battlefield: Hardline beta
Visceral has published a list of the top ten pieces of feedback that they received from the Battlefield: Hardline beta on PC and PS4.
At the top of the list was the movement speed. Many players felt that the movement speed felt sluggish especially when sprinting. Visceral's solution is to increase the movement speed by ten percent and adding a bonus ten percent for running with a pistol equipped.
Other issues that were highligted were in over-powered Survivalist gadget which the have rebalanced, removing the camera bounce when players are suppressed and dialing down the camera shake from the crane coming down in the High Tension map.
“This dialogue doesn’t end with the beta,” emphasised lead multiplayer designer Thad Sasser. “We plan on continuing this from now until launch – and beyond. So come back to the site to check in and see the latest CMW lists and to voice your opinion. We will be revealing a ton of new multiplayer details including new maps, new modes, gadgets and our single player campaign – we want to hear your feedback!”
Battlefield: Hardline is due out on PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 on October the 21st in North America and October the 24th in Europe. A full list of the top feedback from the beta is available over on the Battlefield blog.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year