Visceral posts a community's most wanted feedback list from the Battlefield: Hardline beta
Visceral has published a list of the top ten pieces of feedback that they received from the Battlefield: Hardline beta on PC and PS4.
At the top of the list was the movement speed. Many players felt that the movement speed felt sluggish especially when sprinting. Visceral's solution is to increase the movement speed by ten percent and adding a bonus ten percent for running with a pistol equipped.
Other issues that were highligted were in over-powered Survivalist gadget which the have rebalanced, removing the camera bounce when players are suppressed and dialing down the camera shake from the crane coming down in the High Tension map.
“This dialogue doesn’t end with the beta,” emphasised lead multiplayer designer Thad Sasser. “We plan on continuing this from now until launch – and beyond. So come back to the site to check in and see the latest CMW lists and to voice your opinion. We will be revealing a ton of new multiplayer details including new maps, new modes, gadgets and our single player campaign – we want to hear your feedback!”
Battlefield: Hardline is due out on PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 on October the 21st in North America and October the 24th in Europe. A full list of the top feedback from the beta is available over on the Battlefield blog.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto