I Am Alive could be new Ubi series
Darkworks boss Alain Corre has once again been talking up I Am Alive, the new survival-horror title being crafted alongside Ubisoft.
While the game may or may not be shown in more detail at Games Convention this week, the executive is already talking up the possibility of sequels to the new title. Clearly, Ubisoft have designs towards launching a major new series.
"Yes [we are considering sequels]. Clearly, when we are creating a franchise, it’s a long-term process. We want to keep it and have more iterations, because it’s a big investment at the beginning to launch it," Corre told MCV.
"So it’s better when you can advertise and bet on a few franchises in the years to come. We hope it can be another strong franchise for our portfolio, alongside Prince Of Persia or Rayman Rabbids. It’s a new baby for us – and we have big hopes."
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III