I Am Alive could be new Ubi series
Darkworks boss Alain Corre has once again been talking up I Am Alive, the new survival-horror title being crafted alongside Ubisoft.
While the game may or may not be shown in more detail at Games Convention this week, the executive is already talking up the possibility of sequels to the new title. Clearly, Ubisoft have designs towards launching a major new series.
"Yes [we are considering sequels]. Clearly, when we are creating a franchise, it’s a long-term process. We want to keep it and have more iterations, because it’s a big investment at the beginning to launch it," Corre told MCV.
"So it’s better when you can advertise and bet on a few franchises in the years to come. We hope it can be another strong franchise for our portfolio, alongside Prince Of Persia or Rayman Rabbids. It’s a new baby for us – and we have big hopes."
- PlayStation Home to close next year
- New The Evil Within video offers up a survival lesson
- Shadow Of Mordor Season Pass trailer arrives teasing the game's DLC
- Excited about No Man's Sky? Now you can help make it
- Creative Assembly has something cool to reveal after Alien: Isolation is out the door
- Defiance gets renewed by SyFy for a third season
- Deadly Premonition creator's new game D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die not doing so well
- Ion Storm had begun planning Deus Ex 3 when they closed back in 2006
- Bungie closes Destiny's Loot Cave exploit