BioShock on Vita is no more, was to be a turn-based game like Final Fantasy Tactics
Remember when Ken Levine announced that he would be making a BioShock game for the Vita? Well now it looks like it probably won't be happening.
Back in 2011 Ken Levine announced that he had a concept for a BioShock game that was an ideal fit for the PS Vita. Now, after a very long delay Levine has revealed that it will probably not be happening at all.
The BioShock creator did reveal a little more about the concept of the game. It was to be a turn-based strategy RPG set in Rapture. He revealed, “I was thinking a Final Fantasy Tactics style thing set in pre-fall Rapture.”
He added, “something that would work well on the vita and not be a compromise in any way. also, as some know, i'm a turn based whore.”
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015