Xbox One's eSRAM not much of a problem for Lionhead with Fable Legends
Lionhead has been talking about their experiences developing their first Xbox One game Fable Legends.
It seems that, while other developers seem to have been struggling with the Xbox One's eSRAM bottleneck the Fable studio hasn't had that many issues with the console's unique hardware.
Smith added on the length of the game's development, “We’ve been in development for a couple of years. Coming up to a couple of years in September, I should be honest. We passed our concept review in September 2012. We’re just going into full production now.”
There's no release date as yet for Fable Legends but it is due to go into beta in the autumn.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year