Xbox One's eSRAM not much of a problem for Lionhead with Fable Legends
Lionhead has been talking about their experiences developing their first Xbox One game Fable Legends.
It seems that, while other developers seem to have been struggling with the Xbox One's eSRAM bottleneck the Fable studio hasn't had that many issues with the console's unique hardware.
Smith added on the length of the game's development, “We’ve been in development for a couple of years. Coming up to a couple of years in September, I should be honest. We passed our concept review in September 2012. We’re just going into full production now.”
There's no release date as yet for Fable Legends but it is due to go into beta in the autumn.
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free
- Sony gets all generous with Decembers PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year