Xbox One's eSRAM not much of a problem for Lionhead with Fable Legends
Lionhead has been talking about their experiences developing their first Xbox One game Fable Legends.
It seems that, while other developers seem to have been struggling with the Xbox One's eSRAM bottleneck the Fable studio hasn't had that many issues with the console's unique hardware.
Smith added on the length of the game's development, “We’ve been in development for a couple of years. Coming up to a couple of years in September, I should be honest. We passed our concept review in September 2012. We’re just going into full production now.”
There's no release date as yet for Fable Legends but it is due to go into beta in the autumn.
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today
- Evolve's first load of DLC arrives today for Xbox One
- Lords Of The Fallen exec producer confirms a sequel is in production
- Pacman takes over Google Maps
- Techland warns of contaminated Antizin hitting Dying Light tomorrow
- Speedrunner beats Bloodborne in just 44 minutes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May