Xbox One's eSRAM not much of a problem for Lionhead with Fable Legends
Lionhead has been talking about their experiences developing their first Xbox One game Fable Legends.
It seems that, while other developers seem to have been struggling with the Xbox One's eSRAM bottleneck the Fable studio hasn't had that many issues with the console's unique hardware.
Smith added on the length of the game's development, “We’ve been in development for a couple of years. Coming up to a couple of years in September, I should be honest. We passed our concept review in September 2012. We’re just going into full production now.”
There's no release date as yet for Fable Legends but it is due to go into beta in the autumn.
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released
- Diversity and gay romance didn't hurt sales says BioWare's David Gaider
- Microsoft accidentally leaks a “placeholder” release date for Halo: ODST remaster
- Shipment of copies of Splatoon robbed en-route to the UK
- Mortal Kombat X not coming to PS3 and Xbox 360 in June
- Spiders' The Technomancer to debut at E3
- Dirty Bomb open beta is coming next month
- Ubisoft now emailing players to encourage them to finish their games
- Supremacy, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's next DLC coming to Xbox next month with added Bruce Campbell