Xbox One's eSRAM not much of a problem for Lionhead with Fable Legends
Lionhead has been talking about their experiences developing their first Xbox One game Fable Legends.
It seems that, while other developers seem to have been struggling with the Xbox One's eSRAM bottleneck the Fable studio hasn't had that many issues with the console's unique hardware.
Smith added on the length of the game's development, “We’ve been in development for a couple of years. Coming up to a couple of years in September, I should be honest. We passed our concept review in September 2012. We’re just going into full production now.”
There's no release date as yet for Fable Legends but it is due to go into beta in the autumn.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer