Female fighters to debut in EA Sports UFC
EA Sports has announced that they will be including female fighters for the first time in a UFC game with EA Sports UFC.
Leading the female fighters roster is UFC Women's Bantamweight Champion Ronda Rousey and her top contender Miesha Tate. Both fighters are also to be the first female coaches in the new season of The Ultimate Fighter.
UFC president Dana White said, “Since we added the Women’s Bantamweight division earlier this year, the women have impressed everyone. The fights are always exciting, Ronda Rousey is as talented as any champion in the UFC and her rivalry with Miesha Tate is one of the most intense in UFC history. The female division has become a huge part of the UFC and fans will now be able to experience fighting with them in the game.”
EA Sports UFC is due out in the spring of 2014 on Xbox One and PS4.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title