Female fighters to debut in EA Sports UFC
EA Sports has announced that they will be including female fighters for the first time in a UFC game with EA Sports UFC.
Leading the female fighters roster is UFC Women's Bantamweight Champion Ronda Rousey and her top contender Miesha Tate. Both fighters are also to be the first female coaches in the new season of The Ultimate Fighter.
UFC president Dana White said, “Since we added the Women’s Bantamweight division earlier this year, the women have impressed everyone. The fights are always exciting, Ronda Rousey is as talented as any champion in the UFC and her rivalry with Miesha Tate is one of the most intense in UFC history. The female division has become a huge part of the UFC and fans will now be able to experience fighting with them in the game.”
EA Sports UFC is due out in the spring of 2014 on Xbox One and PS4.
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released
- Diversity and gay romance didn't hurt sales says BioWare's David Gaider
- Microsoft accidentally leaks a “placeholder” release date for Halo: ODST remaster
- Shipment of copies of Splatoon robbed en-route to the UK
- Mortal Kombat X not coming to PS3 and Xbox 360 in June
- Spiders' The Technomancer to debut at E3
- Dirty Bomb open beta is coming next month
- Ubisoft now emailing players to encourage them to finish their games
- Supremacy, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's next DLC coming to Xbox next month with added Bruce Campbell