Female fighters to debut in EA Sports UFC
EA Sports has announced that they will be including female fighters for the first time in a UFC game with EA Sports UFC.
Leading the female fighters roster is UFC Women's Bantamweight Champion Ronda Rousey and her top contender Miesha Tate. Both fighters are also to be the first female coaches in the new season of The Ultimate Fighter.
UFC president Dana White said, “Since we added the Women’s Bantamweight division earlier this year, the women have impressed everyone. The fights are always exciting, Ronda Rousey is as talented as any champion in the UFC and her rivalry with Miesha Tate is one of the most intense in UFC history. The female division has become a huge part of the UFC and fans will now be able to experience fighting with them in the game.”
EA Sports UFC is due out in the spring of 2014 on Xbox One and PS4.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update