Female fighters to debut in EA Sports UFC
EA Sports has announced that they will be including female fighters for the first time in a UFC game with EA Sports UFC.
Leading the female fighters roster is UFC Women's Bantamweight Champion Ronda Rousey and her top contender Miesha Tate. Both fighters are also to be the first female coaches in the new season of The Ultimate Fighter.
UFC president Dana White said, “Since we added the Women’s Bantamweight division earlier this year, the women have impressed everyone. The fights are always exciting, Ronda Rousey is as talented as any champion in the UFC and her rivalry with Miesha Tate is one of the most intense in UFC history. The female division has become a huge part of the UFC and fans will now be able to experience fighting with them in the game.”
EA Sports UFC is due out in the spring of 2014 on Xbox One and PS4.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch