Female fighters to debut in EA Sports UFC
EA Sports has announced that they will be including female fighters for the first time in a UFC game with EA Sports UFC.
Leading the female fighters roster is UFC Women's Bantamweight Champion Ronda Rousey and her top contender Miesha Tate. Both fighters are also to be the first female coaches in the new season of The Ultimate Fighter.
UFC president Dana White said, “Since we added the Women’s Bantamweight division earlier this year, the women have impressed everyone. The fights are always exciting, Ronda Rousey is as talented as any champion in the UFC and her rivalry with Miesha Tate is one of the most intense in UFC history. The female division has become a huge part of the UFC and fans will now be able to experience fighting with them in the game.”
EA Sports UFC is due out in the spring of 2014 on Xbox One and PS4.
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free
- Sony gets all generous with Decembers PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow