Demolition Derby mode arrives for Grid 2 as a free download
Codemasters has launched a new free pack of downloadable content for Grid 2 introducing a mode that was requested in large volumes by the game's community.
The Destruction Derby mode introduces one of the most aggressive game modes to date taking full advantage of the game's advanced visuals and car damage engine.
Grid 2 fans will be able to lock fenders in single player, split-screen multiplayer and up to 12-player online multiplayer to see who is the most destructive of drivers.
The free download which is available now includes the Jupiter Eagle Ray Mk 5 Demo Derby car, customisable livery and the Detroit Demolition Derby Stadium for players to trade paint in.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny