Demolition Derby mode arrives for Grid 2 as a free download
Codemasters has launched a new free pack of downloadable content for Grid 2 introducing a mode that was requested in large volumes by the game's community.
The Destruction Derby mode introduces one of the most aggressive game modes to date taking full advantage of the game's advanced visuals and car damage engine.
Grid 2 fans will be able to lock fenders in single player, split-screen multiplayer and up to 12-player online multiplayer to see who is the most destructive of drivers.
The free download which is available now includes the Jupiter Eagle Ray Mk 5 Demo Derby car, customisable livery and the Detroit Demolition Derby Stadium for players to trade paint in.
- Final piece of Dark Souls II Season Pass DLC arrives on PC and Xbox 360
- CD Projekt RED releases some concept art for Triss and Emhyr from The Witcher 3
- 2K announces the new MyCareer mode for WWE 2K15
- Microsoft skips 9 and goes straight to announcing Windows 10
- Luis Suarez' ban extends into FIFA 15 as well
- Creative Assembly revives the multiplayer for Rome: Total War – Alexander on Steam
- Shadow Of Mordor launch trailer makes the game look suitably epic
- Minecraft for PS Vita heads into final testing
- PlayStation Home to close next year