Demolition Derby mode arrives for Grid 2 as a free download
Codemasters has launched a new free pack of downloadable content for Grid 2 introducing a mode that was requested in large volumes by the game's community.
The Destruction Derby mode introduces one of the most aggressive game modes to date taking full advantage of the game's advanced visuals and car damage engine.
Grid 2 fans will be able to lock fenders in single player, split-screen multiplayer and up to 12-player online multiplayer to see who is the most destructive of drivers.
The free download which is available now includes the Jupiter Eagle Ray Mk 5 Demo Derby car, customisable livery and the Detroit Demolition Derby Stadium for players to trade paint in.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3