Demolition Derby mode arrives for Grid 2 as a free download
Codemasters has launched a new free pack of downloadable content for Grid 2 introducing a mode that was requested in large volumes by the game's community.
The Destruction Derby mode introduces one of the most aggressive game modes to date taking full advantage of the game's advanced visuals and car damage engine.
Grid 2 fans will be able to lock fenders in single player, split-screen multiplayer and up to 12-player online multiplayer to see who is the most destructive of drivers.
The free download which is available now includes the Jupiter Eagle Ray Mk 5 Demo Derby car, customisable livery and the Detroit Demolition Derby Stadium for players to trade paint in.
- Shovel Knight arrives on PlayStation platforms this week
- Microsoft shows off Spartan Locke in action in Halo 5: Guardians
- Bethesda E3 press conference invites tease everything but Fallout 4
- New Mass Effect details possibly leaked in an online survey
- Phil Spencer promises a first-party-focused E3 offering from Microsoft
- Valve tackles phishing and scamming on Steam by requiring new users spend 5 USD to make use of all features
- Borderlands franchise director leaves Gearbox
- Blizzard announces a release date for Heroes Of The Storm and an open beta too
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May