Demolition Derby mode arrives for Grid 2 as a free download
Codemasters has launched a new free pack of downloadable content for Grid 2 introducing a mode that was requested in large volumes by the game's community.
The Destruction Derby mode introduces one of the most aggressive game modes to date taking full advantage of the game's advanced visuals and car damage engine.
Grid 2 fans will be able to lock fenders in single player, split-screen multiplayer and up to 12-player online multiplayer to see who is the most destructive of drivers.
The free download which is available now includes the Jupiter Eagle Ray Mk 5 Demo Derby car, customisable livery and the Detroit Demolition Derby Stadium for players to trade paint in.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light