QuakeCon DOOM reveal is for attendees only
Bethesda has announced that the big DOOM reveal that they have planned for this year's QuakeCon will be for show attendees only.
The publisher announced the special QuakeCon reveal at E3 which game a lot of FPS fans hope that the venerable series' return might me sooner than it has seemed in recent times. However Bethesda has emphasised that this reveal is an exclusive reveal for those who are attending this year's show and no more.
They wrote on the BethBlog, “This an exclusive thing we are doing for attendees as part of our Annual QuakeCon Welcome presentation. We’ll have plenty more to show everyone at a later date, but we didn’t want another QuakeCon to go by without doing something special for the amazing QC community and id supporters that have been with us for more than 20 years.”
The new DOOM first resurfaced earlier this year after rumours abound of it being sent back to the drawing board by Bethesda with the publisher dangling the carrot of access to the DOOM beta as a pre-order bonus for Wolfenstein: The New Order.
QuakeCon will take place between July 17th and July 20th at the Hilton Anatole in Dallas, Texas.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny