GTA IV set for Japan
Grand Theft Auto IV is set to invade Japan, retailer Dengeki confirming that the title will be out on October 30th in the land of the rising sun.
The new game will be delivered on both PS3 and Xbox 360, and will cost 8,390 Yen. That's about 41 GBP, Britishers.
Capcom will publish Rockstar's opus. We'll keep you posted.
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer
- Wildstar to go free-to-play later this year
- AMD highlights the benefits DirectX 12 will offer their users
- It could be 2 years before CD Projekt RED talks about Cyberpunk 2077 again
- PS4 remaster of Darksiders II appears on Amazon
- Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes comes to PS Plus next month
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released
- Diversity and gay romance didn't hurt sales says BioWare's David Gaider