GTA IV set for Japan
Grand Theft Auto IV is set to invade Japan, retailer Dengeki confirming that the title will be out on October 30th in the land of the rising sun.
The new game will be delivered on both PS3 and Xbox 360, and will cost 8,390 Yen. That's about 41 GBP, Britishers.
Capcom will publish Rockstar's opus. We'll keep you posted.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year