GTA IV set for Japan
Grand Theft Auto IV is set to invade Japan, retailer Dengeki confirming that the title will be out on October 30th in the land of the rising sun.
The new game will be delivered on both PS3 and Xbox 360, and will cost 8,390 Yen. That's about 41 GBP, Britishers.
Capcom will publish Rockstar's opus. We'll keep you posted.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan