GTA IV set for Japan
Grand Theft Auto IV is set to invade Japan, retailer Dengeki confirming that the title will be out on October 30th in the land of the rising sun.
The new game will be delivered on both PS3 and Xbox 360, and will cost 8,390 Yen. That's about 41 GBP, Britishers.
Capcom will publish Rockstar's opus. We'll keep you posted.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO