GTA IV set for Japan
Grand Theft Auto IV is set to invade Japan, retailer Dengeki confirming that the title will be out on October 30th in the land of the rising sun.
The new game will be delivered on both PS3 and Xbox 360, and will cost 8,390 Yen. That's about 41 GBP, Britishers.
Capcom will publish Rockstar's opus. We'll keep you posted.
- EA to unveil Star Wars: Battlefront later on this month
- No 2015 launch for Zelda Wii U after all
- Konami continues to purge all references to Hideo Kojima with Silent Hills and Zone Of The Enders
- New Gears Of War title is Xbox One only
- Sony closes the door on PlayStation Home on last time
- StarCraft II: Legacy Of The Void beta invites go out today
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today