Bloodborne to be playable at Gamescom
From Software has revealed that their upcoming PlayStation 4 exclusive title Bloodborne will be playable at this year's Gamescom.
The new game from Demon's Souls and Dark Souls creator Hidetaka Miyazaki was revealed at E3 in mid-June as heading for release in 2015 and it looks like European gamers will be the first to get their hands on it.
The game's producer Jun Yoshino said, "We're really working flat out to get this game out for early 2015. We're going to be there at all upcoming major game shows like gamescom, where we'll have our first hands-on demo on pods on the showfloor. There we can gauge first hand the reaction to the game."
News of the game leaked before E3 under its codename Project Beast and it was originally taken for Demon's Souls however Miyazaki-san has emphasised that it is not connected in any way to the Souls series.
Thanks Digital Spy.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3