Bloodborne to be playable at Gamescom
From Software has revealed that their upcoming PlayStation 4 exclusive title Bloodborne will be playable at this year's Gamescom.
The new game from Demon's Souls and Dark Souls creator Hidetaka Miyazaki was revealed at E3 in mid-June as heading for release in 2015 and it looks like European gamers will be the first to get their hands on it.
The game's producer Jun Yoshino said, "We're really working flat out to get this game out for early 2015. We're going to be there at all upcoming major game shows like gamescom, where we'll have our first hands-on demo on pods on the showfloor. There we can gauge first hand the reaction to the game."
News of the game leaked before E3 under its codename Project Beast and it was originally taken for Demon's Souls however Miyazaki-san has emphasised that it is not connected in any way to the Souls series.
Thanks Digital Spy.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side