Bloodborne to be playable at Gamescom
From Software has revealed that their upcoming PlayStation 4 exclusive title Bloodborne will be playable at this year's Gamescom.
The new game from Demon's Souls and Dark Souls creator Hidetaka Miyazaki was revealed at E3 in mid-June as heading for release in 2015 and it looks like European gamers will be the first to get their hands on it.
The game's producer Jun Yoshino said, "We're really working flat out to get this game out for early 2015. We're going to be there at all upcoming major game shows like gamescom, where we'll have our first hands-on demo on pods on the showfloor. There we can gauge first hand the reaction to the game."
News of the game leaked before E3 under its codename Project Beast and it was originally taken for Demon's Souls however Miyazaki-san has emphasised that it is not connected in any way to the Souls series.
Thanks Digital Spy.
- The Behemoth teases their fourth game, it will be playable at PAX Prime
- Sins Of A Solar Empire devs Ironclad successfully defends their use word Rebellion in one of their game titles
- Just Cause devs Avalanche have some surprises planned for 2015
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham gets a new Braniac trailer
- Sledgehammer boss confirms no Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare for Wii U
- Xbox One getting a Reddit app
- Konami releases a hat-trick of new screens for PES 2015
- 500GB hard drive coming for the Xbox 360 soon
- Watch the standard edition of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt unboxed in 18 seconds flat