Bloodborne to be playable at Gamescom
From Software has revealed that their upcoming PlayStation 4 exclusive title Bloodborne will be playable at this year's Gamescom.
The new game from Demon's Souls and Dark Souls creator Hidetaka Miyazaki was revealed at E3 in mid-June as heading for release in 2015 and it looks like European gamers will be the first to get their hands on it.
The game's producer Jun Yoshino said, "We're really working flat out to get this game out for early 2015. We're going to be there at all upcoming major game shows like gamescom, where we'll have our first hands-on demo on pods on the showfloor. There we can gauge first hand the reaction to the game."
News of the game leaked before E3 under its codename Project Beast and it was originally taken for Demon's Souls however Miyazaki-san has emphasised that it is not connected in any way to the Souls series.
Thanks Digital Spy.
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today
- Evolve's first load of DLC arrives today for Xbox One
- Lords Of The Fallen exec producer confirms a sequel is in production
- Pacman takes over Google Maps
- Techland warns of contaminated Antizin hitting Dying Light tomorrow
- Speedrunner beats Bloodborne in just 44 minutes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May