Bloodborne to be playable at Gamescom
From Software has revealed that their upcoming PlayStation 4 exclusive title Bloodborne will be playable at this year's Gamescom.
The new game from Demon's Souls and Dark Souls creator Hidetaka Miyazaki was revealed at E3 in mid-June as heading for release in 2015 and it looks like European gamers will be the first to get their hands on it.
The game's producer Jun Yoshino said, "We're really working flat out to get this game out for early 2015. We're going to be there at all upcoming major game shows like gamescom, where we'll have our first hands-on demo on pods on the showfloor. There we can gauge first hand the reaction to the game."
News of the game leaked before E3 under its codename Project Beast and it was originally taken for Demon's Souls however Miyazaki-san has emphasised that it is not connected in any way to the Souls series.
Thanks Digital Spy.
- Gearbox is now recruiting for developers to work on Borderlands 3
- DayZ passes the 3 million sales mark on Steam Early Access
- Planetside 2 sets a new Guinness World Record for the most players in an online FPS game
- Homeworld remasters look stunning, will be released next month
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow