Gearbox reveals their new next-gen FPS title Battleborn
Gearbox has revealed one of the new IPs that they are working on, a first-person “hero-shooter” Battleborn.
In the traditions of Borderlands, Battleborn is a blending of genres which Gearbox is calling a “hero-shooter” offering a combination of fast-paced FPS action and co-operative combat with a large selection of heroes across a story-driven campaign and an extensive competitive mode.
Gearbox boss Randy Pitchford said, “If Borderlands 2 is a shooter-looter, Battleborn is a hero-shooter. As a genre-fused, hobby-grade, co-operative and competitive FPS exploding with eye-popping style and an imaginative universe, Battleborn is the most ambitious video game that Gearbox has ever created.”
Battleborn will be released on PC, PS4 and Xbox one before the end of March 2016.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update