EA date Crysis Warhead
Crytek's follow-up to the PC's Crysis, called Warhead, will arrive in Europe on September 12th, we're happy to report today.
The events of Crysis Warhead will take place at the same time as the original game, with the story being told through the eyes of super-soldier Psycho - offering a new perspective on the action.
More time with their latest CryEngine technology has allowed Crytek to optimise their game a bit more, meaning that we're promised a smoother experience with this add-on.
"We think Crysis Warhead is going to offer a tremendous experience to a wide range of gamers," beams Crytek boss Cevat Yerli.
"Fans of Crysis are going to enjoy more of the open-ended gameplay, cutting-edge visuals and huge, epic battles from the first game, while also finally finding out what kind of havoc Psycho was wreaking on the other side of the island."
More on this as it lands on our faces.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One