EA date Crysis Warhead
Crytek's follow-up to the PC's Crysis, called Warhead, will arrive in Europe on September 12th, we're happy to report today.
The events of Crysis Warhead will take place at the same time as the original game, with the story being told through the eyes of super-soldier Psycho - offering a new perspective on the action.
More time with their latest CryEngine technology has allowed Crytek to optimise their game a bit more, meaning that we're promised a smoother experience with this add-on.
"We think Crysis Warhead is going to offer a tremendous experience to a wide range of gamers," beams Crytek boss Cevat Yerli.
"Fans of Crysis are going to enjoy more of the open-ended gameplay, cutting-edge visuals and huge, epic battles from the first game, while also finally finding out what kind of havoc Psycho was wreaking on the other side of the island."
More on this as it lands on our faces.
- Supremacy, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's next DLC coming to Xbox next month with added Bruce Campbell
- 2K launches a teaser for a new title possibly called Advent
- Mad Max gets a new trailer teasing the game's story
- Bethesda purges a load of stolen keys from The Elder Scrolls Online
- Peter Stormare joins the cast of Until Dawn as it gets a release date
- Resident Evil Zero is the next Capcom game to get an HD remaster
- The Executioner DLC arrives for The Evil Within
- NBA 2K16 gets a release date and early-access for pre-orders
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree