EA date Crysis Warhead
Crytek's follow-up to the PC's Crysis, called Warhead, will arrive in Europe on September 12th, we're happy to report today.
The events of Crysis Warhead will take place at the same time as the original game, with the story being told through the eyes of super-soldier Psycho - offering a new perspective on the action.
More time with their latest CryEngine technology has allowed Crytek to optimise their game a bit more, meaning that we're promised a smoother experience with this add-on.
"We think Crysis Warhead is going to offer a tremendous experience to a wide range of gamers," beams Crytek boss Cevat Yerli.
"Fans of Crysis are going to enjoy more of the open-ended gameplay, cutting-edge visuals and huge, epic battles from the first game, while also finally finding out what kind of havoc Psycho was wreaking on the other side of the island."
More on this as it lands on our faces.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update