EA date Crysis Warhead
Crytek's follow-up to the PC's Crysis, called Warhead, will arrive in Europe on September 12th, we're happy to report today.
The events of Crysis Warhead will take place at the same time as the original game, with the story being told through the eyes of super-soldier Psycho - offering a new perspective on the action.
More time with their latest CryEngine technology has allowed Crytek to optimise their game a bit more, meaning that we're promised a smoother experience with this add-on.
"We think Crysis Warhead is going to offer a tremendous experience to a wide range of gamers," beams Crytek boss Cevat Yerli.
"Fans of Crysis are going to enjoy more of the open-ended gameplay, cutting-edge visuals and huge, epic battles from the first game, while also finally finding out what kind of havoc Psycho was wreaking on the other side of the island."
More on this as it lands on our faces.
- Star Citizen hits 55 million USD in funding and makes the Guinness Book Of World Records
- New PS Vita update brings in Themes
- The Last Team Standing update arrives for GTA Online
- Syndicate spiritual successor Satellite Reign gets a new HD gameplay video
- Last chance to back card-collecting RPG Eminence: Xander's Tales on Kickstarter
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks