EA date Crysis Warhead
Crytek's follow-up to the PC's Crysis, called Warhead, will arrive in Europe on September 12th, we're happy to report today.
The events of Crysis Warhead will take place at the same time as the original game, with the story being told through the eyes of super-soldier Psycho - offering a new perspective on the action.
More time with their latest CryEngine technology has allowed Crytek to optimise their game a bit more, meaning that we're promised a smoother experience with this add-on.
"We think Crysis Warhead is going to offer a tremendous experience to a wide range of gamers," beams Crytek boss Cevat Yerli.
"Fans of Crysis are going to enjoy more of the open-ended gameplay, cutting-edge visuals and huge, epic battles from the first game, while also finally finding out what kind of havoc Psycho was wreaking on the other side of the island."
More on this as it lands on our faces.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side