EA date Crysis Warhead
Crytek's follow-up to the PC's Crysis, called Warhead, will arrive in Europe on September 12th, we're happy to report today.
The events of Crysis Warhead will take place at the same time as the original game, with the story being told through the eyes of super-soldier Psycho - offering a new perspective on the action.
More time with their latest CryEngine technology has allowed Crytek to optimise their game a bit more, meaning that we're promised a smoother experience with this add-on.
"We think Crysis Warhead is going to offer a tremendous experience to a wide range of gamers," beams Crytek boss Cevat Yerli.
"Fans of Crysis are going to enjoy more of the open-ended gameplay, cutting-edge visuals and huge, epic battles from the first game, while also finally finding out what kind of havoc Psycho was wreaking on the other side of the island."
More on this as it lands on our faces.
- Left 4 Dead 2 finally gets an uncensored release in Australia
- Starting Destiny from a “blank canvas” was liberating says Bungie
- Driveclub PS Plus Edition will be an added extra for PS Plus subscribers in October
- Chris Roberts: Star Citizen does have potential on next-gen consoles
- Rockstar explains the delay to the PC version of GTA V
- The plan is to bring PSOne, PS2 and PS4 games to PS Now in the future says Sony
- Major Nelson reveals three new Xbox 360 hardware bundles coming this week
- Markus 'Notch' Persson: “I didn’t have the connection to my fans I thought I had”
- Microsoft purchases Minecraft devs Mojang for 2.5 billion USD, Markus Persson and other founders to leave