EA date Crysis Warhead
Crytek's follow-up to the PC's Crysis, called Warhead, will arrive in Europe on September 12th, we're happy to report today.
The events of Crysis Warhead will take place at the same time as the original game, with the story being told through the eyes of super-soldier Psycho - offering a new perspective on the action.
More time with their latest CryEngine technology has allowed Crytek to optimise their game a bit more, meaning that we're promised a smoother experience with this add-on.
"We think Crysis Warhead is going to offer a tremendous experience to a wide range of gamers," beams Crytek boss Cevat Yerli.
"Fans of Crysis are going to enjoy more of the open-ended gameplay, cutting-edge visuals and huge, epic battles from the first game, while also finally finding out what kind of havoc Psycho was wreaking on the other side of the island."
More on this as it lands on our faces.
- Stealth Inc 2 is coming to PC, PlayStation and Xbox
- Frozenbyte announces Trine 3: Artifacts Of Power
- Epic has dropped the subscription fee for the Unreal Engine 4
- Rumour: DirectX 12 could allow mixing and matching of AMD and Nvidia GPUs
- No more online modes for Ridge Racer Unbounded in Europe
- Mortal Kombat X coming to mobiles as a free-to-play card battler
- EA announces details of Battlefield: Hardline Premium
- Payday 2: Crimewave Edition to hit PS4 and Xbox One in the summer
- Valve and HTC partner up for the new SteamVR device the Vive