Levine keen on System Shock 3
BioShock designer Ken Levine has told website VG247 that he's keen to see System Shock return, conceding that he'd be very interested in a new game, were EA to revive the critically adored series.
"Would I turn my nose up at another round with Shodan? No," he revealed, adding "I love Shodan, I love the world."
Of course, this is very unlikely at present, with Levine working on a brand new project with 2K - who are also busy expanding the designer's BioShock series.
"Life is long. Who knows. But right now, certainly, I’m engaged with my employer, Take-Two, who doesn’t have ownership of that franchise," he added, philosophically.
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone