Levine keen on System Shock 3
BioShock designer Ken Levine has told website VG247 that he's keen to see System Shock return, conceding that he'd be very interested in a new game, were EA to revive the critically adored series.
"Would I turn my nose up at another round with Shodan? No," he revealed, adding "I love Shodan, I love the world."
Of course, this is very unlikely at present, with Levine working on a brand new project with 2K - who are also busy expanding the designer's BioShock series.
"Life is long. Who knows. But right now, certainly, I’m engaged with my employer, Take-Two, who doesn’t have ownership of that franchise," he added, philosophically.
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent