Levine keen on System Shock 3
BioShock designer Ken Levine has told website VG247 that he's keen to see System Shock return, conceding that he'd be very interested in a new game, were EA to revive the critically adored series.
"Would I turn my nose up at another round with Shodan? No," he revealed, adding "I love Shodan, I love the world."
Of course, this is very unlikely at present, with Levine working on a brand new project with 2K - who are also busy expanding the designer's BioShock series.
"Life is long. Who knows. But right now, certainly, I’m engaged with my employer, Take-Two, who doesn’t have ownership of that franchise," he added, philosophically.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update