Levine keen on System Shock 3
BioShock designer Ken Levine has told website VG247 that he's keen to see System Shock return, conceding that he'd be very interested in a new game, were EA to revive the critically adored series.
"Would I turn my nose up at another round with Shodan? No," he revealed, adding "I love Shodan, I love the world."
Of course, this is very unlikely at present, with Levine working on a brand new project with 2K - who are also busy expanding the designer's BioShock series.
"Life is long. Who knows. But right now, certainly, I’m engaged with my employer, Take-Two, who doesn’t have ownership of that franchise," he added, philosophically.
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today