Levine keen on System Shock 3
BioShock designer Ken Levine has told website VG247 that he's keen to see System Shock return, conceding that he'd be very interested in a new game, were EA to revive the critically adored series.
"Would I turn my nose up at another round with Shodan? No," he revealed, adding "I love Shodan, I love the world."
Of course, this is very unlikely at present, with Levine working on a brand new project with 2K - who are also busy expanding the designer's BioShock series.
"Life is long. Who knows. But right now, certainly, I’m engaged with my employer, Take-Two, who doesn’t have ownership of that franchise," he added, philosophically.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer