Bandai Namco to distribute Slightly Mad's Project Cars
Bandai Namco has announced a new deal which will see them distribute Slightly Mad Studios' new racing game Project Cars.
Project Cars is a huge racing game that includes a vast array of different cars and events as well as a host of community features from race weekends to leaderboard-based time challenges. It's all enhanced with a dynamic time of day and weather system. It also benefits from VR support in the form of both Oculus Rift and Sony's project Morpheus.
Slightly Mad boss, Ian Bell said, “With a portfolio of prestigious, popular, and iconic titles under their wing, Bandai Namco are the perfect partners to bring our pioneering community-driven game to players around the world.”
You may remember Slightly Mad Studios from their underrated Need For Speed: Shift series which put a more sim-style track racing spin on EA's street racing series.
Project Cars will hit PC, PS4, Xbox One and Wii U in November of this year.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light