Bandai Namco to distribute Slightly Mad's Project Cars
Bandai Namco has announced a new deal which will see them distribute Slightly Mad Studios' new racing game Project Cars.
Project Cars is a huge racing game that includes a vast array of different cars and events as well as a host of community features from race weekends to leaderboard-based time challenges. It's all enhanced with a dynamic time of day and weather system. It also benefits from VR support in the form of both Oculus Rift and Sony's project Morpheus.
Slightly Mad boss, Ian Bell said, “With a portfolio of prestigious, popular, and iconic titles under their wing, Bandai Namco are the perfect partners to bring our pioneering community-driven game to players around the world.”
You may remember Slightly Mad Studios from their underrated Need For Speed: Shift series which put a more sim-style track racing spin on EA's street racing series.
Project Cars will hit PC, PS4, Xbox One and Wii U in November of this year.
- CD Projekt RED releases some concept art for Triss and Emhyr from The Witcher 3
- 2K announces the new MyCareer mode for WWE 2K15
- Microsoft skips 9 and goes straight to announcing Windows 10
- Luis Suarez' ban extends into FIFA 15 as well
- Creative Assembly revives the multiplayer for Rome: Total War – Alexander on Steam
- Shadow Of Mordor launch trailer makes the game look suitably epic
- Minecraft for PS Vita heads into final testing
- PlayStation Home to close next year
- New The Evil Within video offers up a survival lesson