Bandai Namco to distribute Slightly Mad's Project Cars
Bandai Namco has announced a new deal which will see them distribute Slightly Mad Studios' new racing game Project Cars.
Project Cars is a huge racing game that includes a vast array of different cars and events as well as a host of community features from race weekends to leaderboard-based time challenges. It's all enhanced with a dynamic time of day and weather system. It also benefits from VR support in the form of both Oculus Rift and Sony's project Morpheus.
Slightly Mad boss, Ian Bell said, “With a portfolio of prestigious, popular, and iconic titles under their wing, Bandai Namco are the perfect partners to bring our pioneering community-driven game to players around the world.”
You may remember Slightly Mad Studios from their underrated Need For Speed: Shift series which put a more sim-style track racing spin on EA's street racing series.
Project Cars will hit PC, PS4, Xbox One and Wii U in November of this year.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015