Bandai Namco to distribute Slightly Mad's Project Cars
Bandai Namco has announced a new deal which will see them distribute Slightly Mad Studios' new racing game Project Cars.
Project Cars is a huge racing game that includes a vast array of different cars and events as well as a host of community features from race weekends to leaderboard-based time challenges. It's all enhanced with a dynamic time of day and weather system. It also benefits from VR support in the form of both Oculus Rift and Sony's project Morpheus.
Slightly Mad boss, Ian Bell said, “With a portfolio of prestigious, popular, and iconic titles under their wing, Bandai Namco are the perfect partners to bring our pioneering community-driven game to players around the world.”
You may remember Slightly Mad Studios from their underrated Need For Speed: Shift series which put a more sim-style track racing spin on EA's street racing series.
Project Cars will hit PC, PS4, Xbox One and Wii U in November of this year.
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday
- Warframe update 14 hits PS4 as it closes in on 10 million registered users
- Bungie releases the official Destiny launch gameplay trailer
- Codemasters releases a new Austria hotlap video for F1 2014
- Eden Hazard joins Lionel Messi on the cover of FIFA 15
- PS Vita getting a five-game Adventure Mega Pack hardware bundle
- Lords Of The Fallen has “a steep learning curve”
- PS4 trailer arrives for Dreamfall Chapters, and some screenshots too