Bandai Namco to distribute Slightly Mad's Project Cars
Bandai Namco has announced a new deal which will see them distribute Slightly Mad Studios' new racing game Project Cars.
Project Cars is a huge racing game that includes a vast array of different cars and events as well as a host of community features from race weekends to leaderboard-based time challenges. It's all enhanced with a dynamic time of day and weather system. It also benefits from VR support in the form of both Oculus Rift and Sony's project Morpheus.
Slightly Mad boss, Ian Bell said, “With a portfolio of prestigious, popular, and iconic titles under their wing, Bandai Namco are the perfect partners to bring our pioneering community-driven game to players around the world.”
You may remember Slightly Mad Studios from their underrated Need For Speed: Shift series which put a more sim-style track racing spin on EA's street racing series.
Project Cars will hit PC, PS4, Xbox One and Wii U in November of this year.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto