DS possibility for Mass Effect
Sonic Chronicles designer Miles Holmes has told Eurogamer today that other BioWare hits including Mass Effect, Jade Empire and, in the future, Dragon Age could be ported to the DS handheld.
Holmes, however, would most like to see Mass Effect go mobile. "I tell you which one I would want. I want the Mass Effect one," he enthused.
"We have a lot of big plans for Mass Effect. Having a DS version would be an awesome way to keep interest alive and keep it going in addition to [Mass Effect 2]."
More on this interesting prospect in future months.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer