DS possibility for Mass Effect
Sonic Chronicles designer Miles Holmes has told Eurogamer today that other BioWare hits including Mass Effect, Jade Empire and, in the future, Dragon Age could be ported to the DS handheld.
Holmes, however, would most like to see Mass Effect go mobile. "I tell you which one I would want. I want the Mass Effect one," he enthused.
"We have a lot of big plans for Mass Effect. Having a DS version would be an awesome way to keep interest alive and keep it going in addition to [Mass Effect 2]."
More on this interesting prospect in future months.
- Team Junkfish's procedural survival horror Monstrum to return to Steam Early Access
- Miyamoto: Next Mario game might not arrive until Nintendo releases a new console
- Final Fantasy trailer drop continues with a new look at Final Fantasy XV
- New Final Fantasy Type-0 HD trailer drops
- Activision gives a first look at the new Exo Zombies mode for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- Rockstar announces a Christmas bumper bonanza for GTA Online
- Hazelight to use the Unreal Engine 4 for their first game
- 343 Industries to offer Halo: ODST remastered campaign to apologise for Halo: The Master Chief Collection multiplayer problems
- Court rules that lawsuit against Sony over Killzone: Shadow Fall's 1080p claims