DS possibility for Mass Effect
Sonic Chronicles designer Miles Holmes has told Eurogamer today that other BioWare hits including Mass Effect, Jade Empire and, in the future, Dragon Age could be ported to the DS handheld.
Holmes, however, would most like to see Mass Effect go mobile. "I tell you which one I would want. I want the Mass Effect one," he enthused.
"We have a lot of big plans for Mass Effect. Having a DS version would be an awesome way to keep interest alive and keep it going in addition to [Mass Effect 2]."
More on this interesting prospect in future months.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year