DS possibility for Mass Effect
Sonic Chronicles designer Miles Holmes has told Eurogamer today that other BioWare hits including Mass Effect, Jade Empire and, in the future, Dragon Age could be ported to the DS handheld.
Holmes, however, would most like to see Mass Effect go mobile. "I tell you which one I would want. I want the Mass Effect one," he enthused.
"We have a lot of big plans for Mass Effect. Having a DS version would be an awesome way to keep interest alive and keep it going in addition to [Mass Effect 2]."
More on this interesting prospect in future months.
- Techland announces a Dying Light modding contest alongside new updates for the toolset
- 2K announces the Evolve Proving Grounds tournament in conjunction with ESL
- Broken Age: Part 2 arrives for backers 24 hours ahead of the full launch
- Halo Championship Series Cup 1 cancelled due to continued online problems
- Dirt Rally announced as a PC exclusive, hits Steam Early Access
- PC benchmarking app arrives for Final Fantasy XIV players to make sure they can run Heavensward
- [UPDATE] Hideo Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro collaboration Silent Hills looks like it has been canned
- Gears Of War Xbox One remaster looks like it's coming
- Batman: Arkham Knight will have GTA V-style character switching