DS possibility for Mass Effect
Sonic Chronicles designer Miles Holmes has told Eurogamer today that other BioWare hits including Mass Effect, Jade Empire and, in the future, Dragon Age could be ported to the DS handheld.
Holmes, however, would most like to see Mass Effect go mobile. "I tell you which one I would want. I want the Mass Effect one," he enthused.
"We have a lot of big plans for Mass Effect. Having a DS version would be an awesome way to keep interest alive and keep it going in addition to [Mass Effect 2]."
More on this interesting prospect in future months.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title