Too Human could be 80 hours long
Speaking to the recently redesigned Kikizo.com this week, outspoken Too Human designer Denis Dyack, boss of game makers Silicon Knights, has said that Too Human could last anything up to 80 hours.
While a blaze straight through the singleplayer story is only likely to set you back 15 hours or so, reaching level 50 in the action-RPG will take a lot longer - 50 to 80 hours according to the designer.
"To get to level fifty, it’s anywhere from fifty to eighty hours. It’s a lot! There’s a lot there to want to dig! And to get all the epic loot - I don’t even know if it’s possible to get everything in the game, it’s probably not - not for a single person," he told Kikizo.
Too Human hits the Xbox 360 exclusively later this month. We'll have an interview with Denis at the same time.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title