Too Human could be 80 hours long
Speaking to the recently redesigned Kikizo.com this week, outspoken Too Human designer Denis Dyack, boss of game makers Silicon Knights, has said that Too Human could last anything up to 80 hours.
While a blaze straight through the singleplayer story is only likely to set you back 15 hours or so, reaching level 50 in the action-RPG will take a lot longer - 50 to 80 hours according to the designer.
"To get to level fifty, it’s anywhere from fifty to eighty hours. It’s a lot! There’s a lot there to want to dig! And to get all the epic loot - I don’t even know if it’s possible to get everything in the game, it’s probably not - not for a single person," he told Kikizo.
Too Human hits the Xbox 360 exclusively later this month. We'll have an interview with Denis at the same time.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year