Too Human could be 80 hours long
Speaking to the recently redesigned Kikizo.com this week, outspoken Too Human designer Denis Dyack, boss of game makers Silicon Knights, has said that Too Human could last anything up to 80 hours.
While a blaze straight through the singleplayer story is only likely to set you back 15 hours or so, reaching level 50 in the action-RPG will take a lot longer - 50 to 80 hours according to the designer.
"To get to level fifty, it’s anywhere from fifty to eighty hours. It’s a lot! There’s a lot there to want to dig! And to get all the epic loot - I don’t even know if it’s possible to get everything in the game, it’s probably not - not for a single person," he told Kikizo.
Too Human hits the Xbox 360 exclusively later this month. We'll have an interview with Denis at the same time.
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent