Fable II gets dated
Microsoft have revealed late this afternoon that Fable II will be released on October 21st in North America.
Peter Molyneux's eagerly awaited RPG sequel will be out in Europe on the 24th, just a few days later. Elsewhere, we hear the game will be released in the months that follow.
In related news, the three Xbox Live Arcade mini-games, Fortune’s Tower, Keystone and Spinnerbox, that will allow players to accrue in-game currency ahead of the full release, will be themselves unveiled on August 13th. That's next Wednesday.
More on Fable II soon, then.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side