Amplitude development moving onto the core game experience
Harmonix has given an update on the state of play of development on their Kickstarter-funded revival of Amplitude.
The game's development lead DeVron posted a new update on the Amplitude Kickstarter blog stating that the game has moved into phase two development which focuses on the core game experience.
DeVron wrote, “Our crew has been crushing their dev tasks over the past few weeks. We’re currently wrapping up Phase 1, which is dedicated to Engine & Tool Development. The work completed during this phase will get Amplitude’s core game up and running in our new engine. We are feeling pretty good about our current pace and will be moving on to Phase 2 very soon. We’ll provide a new update when we reach Phase 2 and will detail what that phase will cover.”
Amplitude is aiming for release some time in 2015 on PS4 and PS3.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light