Amplitude development moving onto the core game experience
Harmonix has given an update on the state of play of development on their Kickstarter-funded revival of Amplitude.
The game's development lead DeVron posted a new update on the Amplitude Kickstarter blog stating that the game has moved into phase two development which focuses on the core game experience.
DeVron wrote, “Our crew has been crushing their dev tasks over the past few weeks. We’re currently wrapping up Phase 1, which is dedicated to Engine & Tool Development. The work completed during this phase will get Amplitude’s core game up and running in our new engine. We are feeling pretty good about our current pace and will be moving on to Phase 2 very soon. We’ll provide a new update when we reach Phase 2 and will detail what that phase will cover.”
Amplitude is aiming for release some time in 2015 on PS4 and PS3.
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday
- Warframe update 14 hits PS4 as it closes in on 10 million registered users
- Bungie releases the official Destiny launch gameplay trailer
- Codemasters releases a new Austria hotlap video for F1 2014
- Eden Hazard joins Lionel Messi on the cover of FIFA 15
- PS Vita getting a five-game Adventure Mega Pack hardware bundle
- Lords Of The Fallen has “a steep learning curve”
- PS4 trailer arrives for Dreamfall Chapters, and some screenshots too