Official: GTA IV set for PC
Rockstar have officially confirmed this afternoon that Grand Theft Auto IV is on the way to the PC platform, putting to bed months of speculation that hinted towards this port.
The game will be out stateside on the 18th of November, with Europe following just a few days later on the 21st. That makes a nice change.
Sam Houser, Rockstar big-wig, is understandably enthused, revealing that GTA IV "looks and plays beautifully on PC and we can't wait for people to play it".
The ESRB website had previously hinted that the game would be officially announced for the PC in due course. We love those guys.
It is unclear if this new release will boast any unique content or alterations from the best-selling console original, which has sold the best part of 10 million copies so far. We'll keep our noses to ground.
- Techland announces a Dying Light modding contest alongside new updates for the toolset
- 2K announces the Evolve Proving Grounds tournament in conjunction with ESL
- Broken Age: Part 2 arrives for backers 24 hours ahead of the full launch
- Halo Championship Series Cup 1 cancelled due to continued online problems
- Dirt Rally announced as a PC exclusive, hits Steam Early Access
- PC benchmarking app arrives for Final Fantasy XIV players to make sure they can run Heavensward
- [UPDATE] Hideo Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro collaboration Silent Hills looks like it has been canned
- Gears Of War Xbox One remaster looks like it's coming
- Batman: Arkham Knight will have GTA V-style character switching