Official: GTA IV set for PC
Rockstar have officially confirmed this afternoon that Grand Theft Auto IV is on the way to the PC platform, putting to bed months of speculation that hinted towards this port.
The game will be out stateside on the 18th of November, with Europe following just a few days later on the 21st. That makes a nice change.
Sam Houser, Rockstar big-wig, is understandably enthused, revealing that GTA IV "looks and plays beautifully on PC and we can't wait for people to play it".
The ESRB website had previously hinted that the game would be officially announced for the PC in due course. We love those guys.
It is unclear if this new release will boast any unique content or alterations from the best-selling console original, which has sold the best part of 10 million copies so far. We'll keep our noses to ground.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light