Official: GTA IV set for PC
Rockstar have officially confirmed this afternoon that Grand Theft Auto IV is on the way to the PC platform, putting to bed months of speculation that hinted towards this port.
The game will be out stateside on the 18th of November, with Europe following just a few days later on the 21st. That makes a nice change.
Sam Houser, Rockstar big-wig, is understandably enthused, revealing that GTA IV "looks and plays beautifully on PC and we can't wait for people to play it".
The ESRB website had previously hinted that the game would be officially announced for the PC in due course. We love those guys.
It is unclear if this new release will boast any unique content or alterations from the best-selling console original, which has sold the best part of 10 million copies so far. We'll keep our noses to ground.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3