Official: GTA IV set for PC
Rockstar have officially confirmed this afternoon that Grand Theft Auto IV is on the way to the PC platform, putting to bed months of speculation that hinted towards this port.
The game will be out stateside on the 18th of November, with Europe following just a few days later on the 21st. That makes a nice change.
Sam Houser, Rockstar big-wig, is understandably enthused, revealing that GTA IV "looks and plays beautifully on PC and we can't wait for people to play it".
The ESRB website had previously hinted that the game would be officially announced for the PC in due course. We love those guys.
It is unclear if this new release will boast any unique content or alterations from the best-selling console original, which has sold the best part of 10 million copies so far. We'll keep our noses to ground.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title