Official: GTA IV set for PC
Rockstar have officially confirmed this afternoon that Grand Theft Auto IV is on the way to the PC platform, putting to bed months of speculation that hinted towards this port.
The game will be out stateside on the 18th of November, with Europe following just a few days later on the 21st. That makes a nice change.
Sam Houser, Rockstar big-wig, is understandably enthused, revealing that GTA IV "looks and plays beautifully on PC and we can't wait for people to play it".
The ESRB website had previously hinted that the game would be officially announced for the PC in due course. We love those guys.
It is unclear if this new release will boast any unique content or alterations from the best-selling console original, which has sold the best part of 10 million copies so far. We'll keep our noses to ground.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO