Batman: Arkham Origins devs, WB Montreal, working on a new triple-A title
It seems that Batman: Arkham Origins developers WB Montreal have a new triple-A title up their sleeves.
Hints of a new triple-A game have appeared on one WB Montreal staffer's (audio designer Austin Reid) CV on LinkedIn but there's not many indications as to what it might be.
WB Montreal lead designer Pierre-Luc Foisy also mentions the new title in his LinkedIn profile saying, “Now working on a new AAA project that is just starting. Currently lead the Design team and help starting some prototypes.”
There were hints at the end of Batman: Arkham Origins at the formation of the Suicide Squad. Deathstroke is approached by a mystery recruiter as he languishes in a cell in Blackgate Prison so this is a possibility, especially with Deathstroke featuring so heavily in Arrow at the moment.
Whatever it is we'll let you know as soon as we hear anything more.
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today
- Over 2000 developers sign an open letter calling for the community to take a stand against harassment
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer