GTA IV pulled from shelves in Thailand
Grand Theft Auto IV will no longer be sold in the South Asian nation of Thailand, Reuters report this afternoon.
A teenager apparently murdered a taxi driver, the crime being linked to Rockstar's controversial sand-box action title.
The boy said he wanted to recreate a scene from the game, after robbing then murdering the driver.
"We are sending out requests today to outlets and shops to pull the games off their shelves and we will replace them with other games," offered Sakchai Chotikachinda, executive at New Era Interactive Media.
More news soon.
- Sledgehammer boss confirms no Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare for Wii U
- Xbox One getting a Reddit app
- Konami releases a hat-trick of new screens for PES 2015
- 500GB hard drive coming for the Xbox 360 soon
- Watch the standard edition of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt unboxed in 18 seconds flat
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 boxart appears online
- 4A Games boss speaks of sorrow as the studio relocates from Ukraine to Malta
- Wasteland 2 gets a final release date
- Hellblade not tied to Heavenly Sword in any way stresses Ninja Theory