GTA IV pulled from shelves in Thailand
Grand Theft Auto IV will no longer be sold in the South Asian nation of Thailand, Reuters report this afternoon.
A teenager apparently murdered a taxi driver, the crime being linked to Rockstar's controversial sand-box action title.
The boy said he wanted to recreate a scene from the game, after robbing then murdering the driver.
"We are sending out requests today to outlets and shops to pull the games off their shelves and we will replace them with other games," offered Sakchai Chotikachinda, executive at New Era Interactive Media.
More news soon.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date