Sledgehammer promises to deliver the best visuals possible for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare on Xbox One
Sledgehammer Games' Michael Condrey has promised that they will not be misleading Xbox One owners on the visual experience in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare.
There was a fair bit of controversy over the Call Of Duty: Ghosts visuals which only hit 720p on the Xbox One and Sledeghammer are keen to put all that to one side and deliver a much sharper experience for Xbox One gamers.
"We've always had a commitment to delivering at target spec,” Condrey emphasized. “We're not a studio that's just going to go out and show off some flash in the pan, high-end PC demo that we're never going to be able to put on a console.”
He added, "We worked very closely with Microsoft throughout the whole three years to understand where they were going and stay right in parallel. As [co-founder Glen Schofield] said, nothing's effortless, but Microsoft was a great partner to Call of Duty."
Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare is due out on PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 on November the 11th.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light