Sledgehammer promises to deliver the best visuals possible for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare on Xbox One
Sledgehammer Games' Michael Condrey has promised that they will not be misleading Xbox One owners on the visual experience in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare.
There was a fair bit of controversy over the Call Of Duty: Ghosts visuals which only hit 720p on the Xbox One and Sledeghammer are keen to put all that to one side and deliver a much sharper experience for Xbox One gamers.
"We've always had a commitment to delivering at target spec,” Condrey emphasized. “We're not a studio that's just going to go out and show off some flash in the pan, high-end PC demo that we're never going to be able to put on a console.”
He added, "We worked very closely with Microsoft throughout the whole three years to understand where they were going and stay right in parallel. As [co-founder Glen Schofield] said, nothing's effortless, but Microsoft was a great partner to Call of Duty."
Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare is due out on PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 on November the 11th.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free