Sledgehammer promises to deliver the best visuals possible for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare on Xbox One
Sledgehammer Games' Michael Condrey has promised that they will not be misleading Xbox One owners on the visual experience in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare.
There was a fair bit of controversy over the Call Of Duty: Ghosts visuals which only hit 720p on the Xbox One and Sledeghammer are keen to put all that to one side and deliver a much sharper experience for Xbox One gamers.
"We've always had a commitment to delivering at target spec,” Condrey emphasized. “We're not a studio that's just going to go out and show off some flash in the pan, high-end PC demo that we're never going to be able to put on a console.”
He added, "We worked very closely with Microsoft throughout the whole three years to understand where they were going and stay right in parallel. As [co-founder Glen Schofield] said, nothing's effortless, but Microsoft was a great partner to Call of Duty."
Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare is due out on PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 on November the 11th.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III