Sledgehammer promises to deliver the best visuals possible for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare on Xbox One
Sledgehammer Games' Michael Condrey has promised that they will not be misleading Xbox One owners on the visual experience in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare.
There was a fair bit of controversy over the Call Of Duty: Ghosts visuals which only hit 720p on the Xbox One and Sledeghammer are keen to put all that to one side and deliver a much sharper experience for Xbox One gamers.
"We've always had a commitment to delivering at target spec,” Condrey emphasized. “We're not a studio that's just going to go out and show off some flash in the pan, high-end PC demo that we're never going to be able to put on a console.”
He added, "We worked very closely with Microsoft throughout the whole three years to understand where they were going and stay right in parallel. As [co-founder Glen Schofield] said, nothing's effortless, but Microsoft was a great partner to Call of Duty."
Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare is due out on PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 on November the 11th.
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone