Sledgehammer promises to deliver the best visuals possible for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare on Xbox One
Sledgehammer Games' Michael Condrey has promised that they will not be misleading Xbox One owners on the visual experience in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare.
There was a fair bit of controversy over the Call Of Duty: Ghosts visuals which only hit 720p on the Xbox One and Sledeghammer are keen to put all that to one side and deliver a much sharper experience for Xbox One gamers.
"We've always had a commitment to delivering at target spec,” Condrey emphasized. “We're not a studio that's just going to go out and show off some flash in the pan, high-end PC demo that we're never going to be able to put on a console.”
He added, "We worked very closely with Microsoft throughout the whole three years to understand where they were going and stay right in parallel. As [co-founder Glen Schofield] said, nothing's effortless, but Microsoft was a great partner to Call of Duty."
Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare is due out on PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 on November the 11th.
- The Behemoth teases their fourth game, it will be playable at PAX Prime
- Sins Of A Solar Empire devs Ironclad successfully defends their use word Rebellion in one of their game titles
- Just Cause devs Avalanche have some surprises planned for 2015
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham gets a new Braniac trailer
- Sledgehammer boss confirms no Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare for Wii U
- Xbox One getting a Reddit app
- Konami releases a hat-trick of new screens for PES 2015
- 500GB hard drive coming for the Xbox 360 soon
- Watch the standard edition of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt unboxed in 18 seconds flat