Bungie promises that Peter Dinklage's dodgy Destiny dialogue has been updated
Game Of Thrones star Peter Dinklage's vocal contributions to Destiny have taken a lot of flack since the PS4 alpha for being ridiculously flat but Bungie has promised that this will be fixed.
Dinklage provides the voice of the player's Ghost personal assistant droid and his line, “That wizard came from the moon” has now become a legendary meme and even a t-shirt because of its sheer hokiness. Bungie has promised that his dialogue has been shored up for the upcoming beta.
They added on the t-shirt, “We love that you can lean in and laugh with us, and even better, we love that you continue to blow us away with your generosity."
The Destiny beta begins on PS4 aned PS3 on July the 17th with the Xbox One and Xbox 360 beta beginning at the end of the month. Destiny will hit all four platforms on September the 9th.
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today
- Over 2000 developers sign an open letter calling for the community to take a stand against harassment
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date