Bungie promises that Peter Dinklage's dodgy Destiny dialogue has been updated
Game Of Thrones star Peter Dinklage's vocal contributions to Destiny have taken a lot of flack since the PS4 alpha for being ridiculously flat but Bungie has promised that this will be fixed.
Dinklage provides the voice of the player's Ghost personal assistant droid and his line, “That wizard came from the moon” has now become a legendary meme and even a t-shirt because of its sheer hokiness. Bungie has promised that his dialogue has been shored up for the upcoming beta.
They added on the t-shirt, “We love that you can lean in and laugh with us, and even better, we love that you continue to blow us away with your generosity."
The Destiny beta begins on PS4 aned PS3 on July the 17th with the Xbox One and Xbox 360 beta beginning at the end of the month. Destiny will hit all four platforms on September the 9th.
- Team Junkfish's procedural survival horror Monstrum to return to Steam Early Access
- Miyamoto: Next Mario game might not arrive until Nintendo releases a new console
- Final Fantasy trailer drop continues with a new look at Final Fantasy XV
- New Final Fantasy Type-0 HD trailer drops
- Activision gives a first look at the new Exo Zombies mode for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- Rockstar announces a Christmas bumper bonanza for GTA Online
- Hazelight to use the Unreal Engine 4 for their first game
- 343 Industries to offer Halo: ODST remastered campaign to apologise for Halo: The Master Chief Collection multiplayer problems
- Court rules that lawsuit against Sony over Killzone: Shadow Fall's 1080p claims