Bungie promises that Peter Dinklage's dodgy Destiny dialogue has been updated
Game Of Thrones star Peter Dinklage's vocal contributions to Destiny have taken a lot of flack since the PS4 alpha for being ridiculously flat but Bungie has promised that this will be fixed.
Dinklage provides the voice of the player's Ghost personal assistant droid and his line, “That wizard came from the moon” has now become a legendary meme and even a t-shirt because of its sheer hokiness. Bungie has promised that his dialogue has been shored up for the upcoming beta.
They added on the t-shirt, “We love that you can lean in and laugh with us, and even better, we love that you continue to blow us away with your generosity."
The Destiny beta begins on PS4 aned PS3 on July the 17th with the Xbox One and Xbox 360 beta beginning at the end of the month. Destiny will hit all four platforms on September the 9th.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer