Bungie promises that Peter Dinklage's dodgy Destiny dialogue has been updated
Game Of Thrones star Peter Dinklage's vocal contributions to Destiny have taken a lot of flack since the PS4 alpha for being ridiculously flat but Bungie has promised that this will be fixed.
Dinklage provides the voice of the player's Ghost personal assistant droid and his line, “That wizard came from the moon” has now become a legendary meme and even a t-shirt because of its sheer hokiness. Bungie has promised that his dialogue has been shored up for the upcoming beta.
They added on the t-shirt, “We love that you can lean in and laugh with us, and even better, we love that you continue to blow us away with your generosity."
The Destiny beta begins on PS4 aned PS3 on July the 17th with the Xbox One and Xbox 360 beta beginning at the end of the month. Destiny will hit all four platforms on September the 9th.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3