Bungie promises that Peter Dinklage's dodgy Destiny dialogue has been updated
Game Of Thrones star Peter Dinklage's vocal contributions to Destiny have taken a lot of flack since the PS4 alpha for being ridiculously flat but Bungie has promised that this will be fixed.
Dinklage provides the voice of the player's Ghost personal assistant droid and his line, “That wizard came from the moon” has now become a legendary meme and even a t-shirt because of its sheer hokiness. Bungie has promised that his dialogue has been shored up for the upcoming beta.
They added on the t-shirt, “We love that you can lean in and laugh with us, and even better, we love that you continue to blow us away with your generosity."
The Destiny beta begins on PS4 aned PS3 on July the 17th with the Xbox One and Xbox 360 beta beginning at the end of the month. Destiny will hit all four platforms on September the 9th.
- New Heart Of Thorns expansion announced for Guild Wars 2
- Wikipedia arbitration committee bans five feminist editors from commenting on feminist articles over GamerGate
- Ubisoft in the process of deleting game keys fraudulently-acquired by resellers from UPlay
- Gearbox is now recruiting for developers to work on Borderlands 3
- DayZ passes the 3 million sales mark on Steam Early Access
- Planetside 2 sets a new Guinness World Record for the most players in an online FPS game
- Homeworld remasters look stunning, will be released next month
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible