New Yakuza game in the works for PS4 and PS3
SEGA has revealed that they are working on a new game in the popular Yakuza series for both PS4 and PS4.
Both series supervisor Toshihiro Nagoshi and producer Masayoshi Yokohama have confirmed that they are working on a new Yakuza game.
The series has received a lot of spin-offs in recent times but neither men would confirm whether the new game would be a straight sequel or another spin-off when they spoke to Japanese gaming magazine Famitsu.
They did reveal that they were aiming for a game that would be well-received the series' male audience. They also revealed that it would feature urban environments and they are currently auditioning folks to play in-game city-dwellers.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer