Cowen analyst tips Destiny to sell 10 to 15 million copies this year
Cowen Research analyst Doug Creutz has tipped Bungie's new game Destiny to do exceptionally well this year.
Creutz has indicated that he believes that Destiny could well sell between 10 and 15 million copies when it arrives on consoles at the end of the summer. Destiny has managed to become Cowen's top title for 2014 with Halo: The Master Chief Collection coming in second and Assassin's Creed: Unity in third.
The analysis firm doesn't have good predictions for all of E3's big reveals though. Battlefield: Hardline lies down in 13th on the firms top 20 list of this year's releases and Creutz believes that it will perform more like the dire Medal Of Honor: Warfighter than Battlefield 3 of 4.
It's not the only one either. Cowen has Driveclub falling way down in 19th behind even Ubisoft's driving MMO The Crew which comes in 17th.
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free
- Sony gets all generous with Decembers PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below