Cowen analyst tips Destiny to sell 10 to 15 million copies this year
Cowen Research analyst Doug Creutz has tipped Bungie's new game Destiny to do exceptionally well this year.
Creutz has indicated that he believes that Destiny could well sell between 10 and 15 million copies when it arrives on consoles at the end of the summer. Destiny has managed to become Cowen's top title for 2014 with Halo: The Master Chief Collection coming in second and Assassin's Creed: Unity in third.
The analysis firm doesn't have good predictions for all of E3's big reveals though. Battlefield: Hardline lies down in 13th on the firms top 20 list of this year's releases and Creutz believes that it will perform more like the dire Medal Of Honor: Warfighter than Battlefield 3 of 4.
It's not the only one either. Cowen has Driveclub falling way down in 19th behind even Ubisoft's driving MMO The Crew which comes in 17th.
- EA to unveil Star Wars: Battlefront later on this month
- No 2015 launch for Zelda Wii U after all
- Konami continues to purge all references to Hideo Kojima with Silent Hills and Zone Of The Enders
- New Gears Of War title is Xbox One only
- Sony closes the door on PlayStation Home on last time
- StarCraft II: Legacy Of The Void beta invites go out today
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today