Cowen analyst tips Destiny to sell 10 to 15 million copies this year
Cowen Research analyst Doug Creutz has tipped Bungie's new game Destiny to do exceptionally well this year.
Creutz has indicated that he believes that Destiny could well sell between 10 and 15 million copies when it arrives on consoles at the end of the summer. Destiny has managed to become Cowen's top title for 2014 with Halo: The Master Chief Collection coming in second and Assassin's Creed: Unity in third.
The analysis firm doesn't have good predictions for all of E3's big reveals though. Battlefield: Hardline lies down in 13th on the firms top 20 list of this year's releases and Creutz believes that it will perform more like the dire Medal Of Honor: Warfighter than Battlefield 3 of 4.
It's not the only one either. Cowen has Driveclub falling way down in 19th behind even Ubisoft's driving MMO The Crew which comes in 17th.
- Latest PS3 update for Minecraft adds save transfer to PS4 support, Vita version still in testing
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 may be coming to the PS Vita
- Destiny gets its first raid today, the Vault Of Glass
- Assassin's Creed: Unity co-op trailer arrives
- Lukewarm Destiny reviews could cost Bungie 2.5 million USD
- Borderlands multiplayer comes back to life on Steam
- Saints Row creative director Steve Jaros announces he's off to join Valve
- We want to rebuild a player-first culture says EA CEO Andrew Wilson
- WWE 2K15 gets delayed on next-gen