Cowen analyst tips Destiny to sell 10 to 15 million copies this year
Cowen Research analyst Doug Creutz has tipped Bungie's new game Destiny to do exceptionally well this year.
Creutz has indicated that he believes that Destiny could well sell between 10 and 15 million copies when it arrives on consoles at the end of the summer. Destiny has managed to become Cowen's top title for 2014 with Halo: The Master Chief Collection coming in second and Assassin's Creed: Unity in third.
The analysis firm doesn't have good predictions for all of E3's big reveals though. Battlefield: Hardline lies down in 13th on the firms top 20 list of this year's releases and Creutz believes that it will perform more like the dire Medal Of Honor: Warfighter than Battlefield 3 of 4.
It's not the only one either. Cowen has Driveclub falling way down in 19th behind even Ubisoft's driving MMO The Crew which comes in 17th.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3