Strider and LEGO Batman 2 head to PS Plus in July
Sony has announced the list of games that will be coming to the PS Plus Instant Game Collection in July.
As with last month there are two games coming for each of Sony's consoles. PS4 gamers will be able to get their hands on Capcom's action platformer Strider and the award-winning indie title TowerFall Ascension.
The PS3 selection is a bit hit-or-miss this month with Visceral's disappointingly action-heavy Dead Space 3 and sci-fi puzzle platformer Vessel while PS Vita gamers will get the entertaining LEGO Batman 2: DC Superheroes and HumaNature's charmingly quirky Doki Doki Universe. The latter is also a Cross-Buy title and is available on the PS3 and PS4 as well.
The titles heading out the Instant Game Collection are PixelJunk Shooter Ultimate on the PS4 and PS Vita, Trine 2 on the PS4, NBA 2K14 and Puppeteer on the PS3, Sly Cooper: Thieves In Time and Lone Survivor on the PS Vita and PS3 and Dragon's Crown and Surge Deluxe on the PS Vita. The transistion will happen on the 2nd of July.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny