Strider and LEGO Batman 2 head to PS Plus in July
Sony has announced the list of games that will be coming to the PS Plus Instant Game Collection in July.
As with last month there are two games coming for each of Sony's consoles. PS4 gamers will be able to get their hands on Capcom's action platformer Strider and the award-winning indie title TowerFall Ascension.
The PS3 selection is a bit hit-or-miss this month with Visceral's disappointingly action-heavy Dead Space 3 and sci-fi puzzle platformer Vessel while PS Vita gamers will get the entertaining LEGO Batman 2: DC Superheroes and HumaNature's charmingly quirky Doki Doki Universe. The latter is also a Cross-Buy title and is available on the PS3 and PS4 as well.
The titles heading out the Instant Game Collection are PixelJunk Shooter Ultimate on the PS4 and PS Vita, Trine 2 on the PS4, NBA 2K14 and Puppeteer on the PS3, Sly Cooper: Thieves In Time and Lone Survivor on the PS Vita and PS3 and Dragon's Crown and Surge Deluxe on the PS Vita. The transistion will happen on the 2nd of July.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free