Strider and LEGO Batman 2 head to PS Plus in July
Sony has announced the list of games that will be coming to the PS Plus Instant Game Collection in July.
As with last month there are two games coming for each of Sony's consoles. PS4 gamers will be able to get their hands on Capcom's action platformer Strider and the award-winning indie title TowerFall Ascension.
The PS3 selection is a bit hit-or-miss this month with Visceral's disappointingly action-heavy Dead Space 3 and sci-fi puzzle platformer Vessel while PS Vita gamers will get the entertaining LEGO Batman 2: DC Superheroes and HumaNature's charmingly quirky Doki Doki Universe. The latter is also a Cross-Buy title and is available on the PS3 and PS4 as well.
The titles heading out the Instant Game Collection are PixelJunk Shooter Ultimate on the PS4 and PS Vita, Trine 2 on the PS4, NBA 2K14 and Puppeteer on the PS3, Sly Cooper: Thieves In Time and Lone Survivor on the PS Vita and PS3 and Dragon's Crown and Surge Deluxe on the PS Vita. The transistion will happen on the 2nd of July.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light